Gc Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by love_stoned, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hey! =) so I joined a couple days ago & noticed a couple problems I had while posting & I was curious to know if anyone else have had the same problems....I use google chrome & when I try to edit a post if I click "save changes" or "use full editor" nothing happens. Like literally nothing... My page doesn't even have the thingy that indicates it's trying to load something.

I have ALSO noticed that I can't use quick reply at all & ALWAYS have to use full editor whenever replying to a topic... I thought maybe all this was a browser issue, so as much as I despise firefox I installed it to test the theory... firefox surprisingly has even more issues then chrome does!! So fuck that & back to chrome. Which honestly is a blessing bc I could not see myself using two browsers.....

If anyone knows what's going on or can help me fix this situation that would make posting a tad easier! =) Idk if I should try to reinstall chrome or what or if that has nothing to do with the issues. I really just don't know! Anyway hope y'all can shed some light on this & if not, I guess it's not THAT big of a deal. lol

2. I also can't quote posts either

3. You shall try disabling ad block on Grasscity, it seems you are blocking Grasscity CDN files.

4. I'm sorry but that didn't work =(

I even rebooted my browser after I disabled it & I still had all the same problems

5. i had this tab open before, went to hit a few bowls, came back and im like damn..... i forgot what my suggestion was gonna be
    my bad good luck though

I am using chrome without any issue. Can you please take a screenshot of a topic page and attach here. Please also take a screenshot of the quick reply

7. #7 thewarden, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    I don't really have a solution but a few days ago I was trying to update my account's email and password. it was impossible to do when using chrome but when I switched to firefox (yuck) it was real easy. 

also meant to add I too am using chrome with adblock installed and having no issues 

8. LOL you already forgot, oh dear! try to remember if you can haha =P

9. so here are the screenshots....
    but it doesn't really show you much of anything, if I did share screen on skype you could be able to see when I click "post" on the click reply it just turns my text & box grayish, but doesn't do anything, but if I click more reply options it will take me to the other screen & I can post from there & it also carries over the text I originally typed in the quick reply box.

http://i.imgur.com/qirH2o3.png]screenshot 1 [​IMG]

10. Did you try clearing cookies/history?

Trying to remember...I had that problem before...can't remember how I fixed it...:confused_2:

Hopefully it'll come to me...

11. Clearly the JS files are not loading for you. 

Make sure your browser user agent is not customised