Used Toro 13/7 400 Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by antihero802, Jul 1, 2014.

1. some people just like the way something looks and are willing to pay a little more for it.  

Ironic that you would consider such people "egotistical" while in the same breath judge them as "stupid".  

Some people collect comics, or stamps, antiques, some people spend money on dirtbikes, atvs, camping gear, some spend it on vacations or travel, some on  electronics and computers, who are you to say what people should spend their own money on?

2. All I was saying is Toro uses the same quality glass as the companies I listed, so in my opinion it isn't a smart choice to go for a Toro, especially since I don't like them.

3. This piece is totally real, any one that has looked at a toro irl will realize that toro always seals the ends of his tree percs to the bottom of the base /perc. Iso and salt is a lot cheaper than spending 600$ for a new one

4. "Kind of got out of control"
    You have 3 motherships.. More like in control

5. Is toro really not reinforcing their joints? That thing looks like its waiting to be knocked off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'd like to to try some American sites (if youre in america) that can get to you quicker
    I think you can get a better piece online like nothing.
    I think a rig with some dank percolation by Toro would be great, I'm not a bong fan tbh, smoking flower out of rigs is just awesome
    But anyway give a look to the sites Aqualabstech
    Smoke Cartel
    Badassglass
    The Dab lab
    Nuggetry
    Theres many more, with some dedication you can get 400$ pieces for like in the 100s range

7. Not on the bottom perc of the full size tubes or ashcatchers. I think that's for cleaning purposes?

8. Its for forced diffusion, also way stronger tree percs. Toro really nails the tree perc