The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Subbed bro!  Wish I knew you had a journal earlier!

2. Haha I appreciate it brotha ^.^

3. #43 CanadianOrganic, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Figured it was time for an update! They're growing like crazy! Pictures 1-3 are S.C. #1, 4-6 are S.C. #2, 7-8 are S.C. #3, 9-11 are P.K.(#4), and last but not least the SSH x Sk1(#5).

Height
    August 20: #1 - 14", #2 - 16", #3 - 14.5", PK - 19", SSH - 7.5"

August 22: #1 - 14.5", #2 - 17.5", #3 - 16.5", PK - 21", SSH - 9"

S.C. #1 is growing more horizontally than vertically and I'm loving it! So many budsites! Did a bit of defoliating today, just where budsites are blocked to give em a bit more light and where I'm unable to tuck a leaf behind (I much rather prefer just trying to tuck the leaf underneath but sometimes you just can't lmao)

#1,2&3 All had preflowers before I started 12/12 so they are 19 days in.
    #4 is 16 days in.
    #5 is only about 14 days in.

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful! Subbed. :)

5. Lookin great bro.  S.C. 1 is looking bushy as fuck.  She's gonna yield a decent bit it. :smoking:

6. Thanks brotha! I appreciate it!

7. #47 CanadianOrganic, Aug 23, 2014
    It's like Budapalooza!

And thanks bud :)
    I'm hoping for 2 ozs in total off this grow, that'll cover the electricity. I like to set my expectations low because that way I'm never disappointed! And the way things are looking so far I should do that no problem!

8. I agree bro.  I am never concerned with yield.  Simply harvesting some high quality meds is all that matters to me and not have to pay $240 oz on the street.  Plus I get to make wonderful ice water extracts. :D

9. They are really starting to grow aren't they? Looks very nice :)

10. #50 CanadianOrganic, Aug 23, 2014
    The PK should be a monster by the time she's done!
    Thinking about LSTing her a bit more.

11. Tortured the PK a bit more! I think she likes it ;)

Attached Files:

12. I like how you put the light in for the undergrowth.  Great idea man Medicropper has done something similar to that in his videos and he said it dramatically improves his larf.

13. #53 CanadianOrganic, Aug 23, 2014
    I'm thinking she's gonna be a 12 weeker at the rate she's stretching. Given she started a few days later but her buds are half the size of the Super Crits

Thanks buddy! Currently have two 42 watt 6500ks and two 23 watt 2700ks. Was considering changing the 65s with 27s but they should hopefully like the mix

14. Oooh a 12 week plant? I may still be in this little race of ours after all :p

15. Haha I'm thinking so! We will see in a week or two. The super criticals are supposed to be 8 weekers but obvs you never go by the breeders timeframe haha you're supposed to let them go 65-70 days.

16. Indeed, my breeder wants me to chop at 7 weeks on a mostly sativa plant. Lol no thanks!

Yeah the first weeks of flowering are very exciting, but when the bud really packs on it tells a whole other story.

17. Id like your post but i reached my quota....im gonna have to pay soon

What?! I've been liking posts when I either can't add to contribute, or because I like a status. There is a set limit though? :(

19. Somethin like 100 likes a day unless youre a paid member and it goes up from there. Gold gets like 300 or something and it resets every 24 hours on europe time, so my last post was at like 12 last night, meaning i cant like anything again until 12 today, otherwise i get a notification saying i liked too many posts. Its dumb, because to me its a new day, but were on europe time.

Heres a thread i made about it a while back

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/1300353-limit-like-button.html

20. #60 CanadianOrganic, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Buuddpooorrrnnn :D
    Damn! The purple kush was 23" when I measured last night. She's growing 1" a day, fucking towers over the rest. I need to get highchairs for the other girls to get em closer to the light ^.^
    Day 23!

Attached Files: