The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. I don't really care because I don't even live there. But whatever I'll take it down

2. Just lookin out for ya man.  Name on the puffer too. :p

3. Thanks pokes! I appreciate it. Day two of 12/12! I am way to excited for this. Gonna go by slower than my last harvest haha

4. I was thinking about that when I was posting it, but I couldn't read anything on it so figured fuck it - but then again I didn't click on the picture to enlarge it.

5. Right on, i hit 5 weeks tomorrow.

Im excited as hell to see your grow finish, your lst looks like mine n chefs, more cheffy than pokey though, but i love it, this your first LST?

6. BTW super jelly about your Bodhi testers. :p

Wish you held off on them so we could have grew them out at the same time..... if I ever get mine that is.

7. #387 CanadianOrganic, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014

Yup! I mean, I've tied down a few branches in flower before just to get some more light to them but that's about as far as it went. Still worked amazing, though, so cannot wait to see this sea of buds. Will be beautiful.
    And chef gave me a decent bit of advice on it ^.^
    What's your style?
    Sorry brother! I was so excited and didn't want to do Blue Dream, Skywalker or any of my really desired strains because they're fem and I only have five so I'm going to LST the fuck out of them. Was considering C99 or Peaches though.
    Also if yours go missing for some reason, never fear, I'll split my packs with you. Thinking of putting a bit of Blue God pollen on a branch or two of the NOGxIK so I'll have a ton of those, and still have 7, so I wouldn't mind giving you 5 of each.

Oh I don't blame you haha I wouldn't have wanted to wait either .  Just sayin I'm like level 10 schoolgirl jealous because some new hot girl just came to the school and the guy you like is into the new girl..... just sayin.  That jealous. :ey:

9. Actually, I'm certainly going to get one male...if you want I'll use a bit of that pollen and send you a decent amount of beans? We'll see what happens with your package.

If they don't show there is always next round also. :smoking:

11. #391 rain dancer, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    My style is all my own really. Grow the plant under and around plant base, bend over under around and through. Kinda weird, ive got a nice lat guide with explanations if ya wanna check it out :smoke:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1280361-1200w-underground-jungle-hydro.html?p=19862000

I call it extreme stress training lolheres a vid to show my lazy process
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFIHXHyIZ3U

But its not a very good video imo, it was my first i believe

12. Haha. Thanks, Pokes. I'll definitely check it out! I'm friggin loving LST, man. The plants are double-triple the size of the non-trained plants, in general volume.

13. He has a good teacher :p

Chef

14. #394 CanadianOrganic, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Sorry I got so defensive yesterday :p happens to me sometimes. Can't see that whoever is just trying to help me - and you definately were.

Haha fuckin right! Its trippy one of the plants is like 1/2 way around the pot and one is still like an 1/8th. I love this.

Placing an order for a 6" Can 33 Carbon Filter and a fan speed controller today. Will probably have the 6" fan on like half speed. Good carbon filters are mad expensive..but better to be safe than sorry - gonna be filtering a lot of dank haha.

I have a MountainAir 4" CF I bought from my local hydro shop that works fairly well for my 3x3, but it was $100 itself (obviously marked up, probably like ~80 online) so might as well go with a quality name brand for $140. May have to buy another 4" fan - my current one is being used to vent air out the dryer vent (already has 4" dryer venting installed ^.^) and bring air in through the window. This room's layout is perfect. Not to mention it has its own 60amp fuse box - whole apartment is on a 125amp.

Still trying to find something that will allow me to convert my 220v dryer plug to a standard wall outlet.

15. No worries my d00d. :love:

Good call on the carbon filters. :hello:   They are fucking amazing. 

16. Im gona sub in here CanadianOrganic some fine work we got going on up here

17. I have ran my can fan and filter for a few runs and still works mint. Can knows what there doing when it comes to a filter.

18. Good to have ya, SC!
    Thanks brother ^.^

19. I left a link in your other thread let me know when you check it out. Going to do an order from them soon

20. You got another journal I don't know about?

WHO IS SHE?

:laughing: