The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. What you do to the pics when I click them they still tiny?

Looking nice and lush there bro.

2. Oh fuck. That's my bad. I copied them from HeadChefs page onto my computer straight from the webpage. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll put up the ones from my phone in a bit.

3. No worries bro was just wondering.

I always like to look up close if possible.

4. Here we go :)

Attached Files:

5. How am I doing? :)

6. doing fucking super imo, plants a lovely and healthy, fantastic job on the LST :D
    How do you think your doing?

Chef.

7. Thanks a lot brother :) I appreciate the kind words ^.^
    I think it's going pretty great! :D Going to flower I'm thinking next week. Really only because the first plant in my post - the one Strawberry Cough has already like filled the pot haha so I kind of want to see how each one will end up being in different stages in training (ie; the SC is already halfway around the pot while another is barely an 1/8th around). I feel that the stretch in the beginning of flower will probably help fill up the more empty pots and I'm sure I will be pleased with the yield no matter what.

8. Flowering starts tomorrow! Goes Strawberry Cough - Promix, Critical Hog - TLO, CH - Promix, SC - TLO, Bubbleicious, Blue God. So excited to get flowering going. Always do exciting after boring ol' veg haha.

As well as some bagseed from my last harvest - been curing two months ^.^

Attached Files:

9. Bring on the flowers!

Chef.

10. Muhahahaahahahahah I'm so excited

11. Let the fun begin! :smoking:
    Veg always so boring. :confused_2:

12. see i find veg the most fun since i go crazy with training, flower is a boring countdown for me.
    Flower is just autopilot.

Chef.

I just love the flowers so much and the anticipation of approaching harvest.  It's a special something.  :bongin: 

14. Agree with both of you! But its one thing to imagine your plant in full flower and another to see it. It's just so exciting seeing the potential come out.
    I'm also extra nervous to see how well this training pans out ^.^

15. #376 CanadianOrganic, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Sawweett! Got some test seeds from Bodhi - 10 Sweet Skunk x '88 G13/Hashplant and 10 Nepali OG x Instant Karma. Really looking forward to the Ne O.G x IK though. The Nepali is used in the Goji OG and IK is Bubba x Sour Diesel

16. #377 CanadianOrganic, Dec 20, 2014
    Not sure why I didnt think of this earlier, but Ive got like 4-5 2 gallon buckets laying around so for shits and giggles I'm germing a few more seeds - 3 of both PSBC's Blueberry and Bodhi Nepali OG x Instant Karma. Going to veg maybe a week then get put right under the 12/12. Probably with the 4 LST'd gals with the 600 in the 4x4. Going to have a decent space in the middle of the tent so can stick a few in there and will be able to fit one or two in the 3x3 with the other 4 girls
    ^.^

Attached Files:

17. Nice! That BNOG x IK sounds great, I'm stoked to see them.

18. Looks stellar CO! :metal:

You did a damn fine job on that lst! Damn fine!

19. #380 Brother Urb, Dec 21, 2014
    Dude I can see your name on your puffer.  Remove that pic.

I can also find out exactly what city block or very small area that package was delivered.

Cmon bro..... use more caution.

*edit* already found the exact street and looking at it through google maps.