The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. No worries, man!

2. So after much consideration on what I was planning on doing with my laundry room i think I've decided to just go with a 3x3 with a 600w and a 4x4 wih a 1000w. I was going to frame off a section of the room but the roof is angled so I would probably have an easier time hanging equipment and keeping everything smell proof using tents.
    Heres a picture of what I'm thinking.

My scaling is off but whatever :p
    Having a really hard time deciding what I want to do lmao

Attached Files:

3. I'm not even fucking looking at that drawing until the scaling is 100% lifelike and correct..

LOL j/k

Looks like a decent setup.  You going to perpetual and veg in the 600?

4. Veg is gonna be in one of the spare rooms, probably on the left side right infront of the laundry room.
    Thinking about a cheapo 2x4 tent. I really want somewhere to veg that I can fit a nice 4' t5, sick of these CFLs. Or being winter with much cooler temps I may just use a 600w HID

5. On our way, mo' fuckas!

Attached Files:

6. #326 CanadianOrganic, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Fems are in 5 gallons and unsexed are in 2 gallon until they show sex and I get my other flowering tent and lighting situation figured out. Considering getting a Mars 2 900 regular spectrum and using it to finish vegging and flowering 3-4 plants in the 3x3, depending on how many of the 5 regulars turn out female. I want to get a 4x4x6.6' secret jardin tent with a 1000w HID as a second flowering tent and thinking about just building a small cab for veg, maybe 4x4x5?
    Depending on how much I like the Mars 2 900 I may use it in this cab for veg and just use my 600 in the 3x3 or I may use the 600w in the veg cab in a cooltube. Was originally talking to Urbmon about sectioning a portion of my laundry room off and basically build a room inside a room, but it's just would be too much of a pain to smellproof because the roof is on an angle, the lowest point being 80", the exact height of the 4x4 tent :D. This give me a little more room to work. I'll have 25 square feet.
    Also thinking about using the 3x3 just for one plant scrog in the future in a TLO soil, depending on how it works out. Have half my plants in a Living Organic soil and half in a promix BX, EWC, Perlite, Subculture M, and kelp meal mixture. They later will get Iguana Juice grow + bloom as well as ACTs.

7. I can personally vouch for the 4x4x6.

8. Gorgeous little Blue God seedling!
    This strain is by Jordan of the Islands

Attached Files:

9. She looks very happy.

SUPER STOUT.  What she look like from the side?

10. Woooooooo! New light! Mars 2 900 all set up and givin 'er. :) don't make fun of my droopy plants they just woke up :p

Attached Files:

11. Nice man! What tent size is that? Hoping to get Mars 2 400w or 700w by xmas

12. 3x3x6. Just ordered a second flowering tent today, 4x4x6 ^.^

13. What kind of tent did you go with?

14. Secret Jardin Darkstreet. My current tent is a DarkRoom and was going to go with that line but its $80 more than the darkstreet and the DS is 4x4x6 which will fit amazingly. Besides I don't need to worry about light leaks as thats the only reason to go with the DR over the DS. Well that and the DR has an extra intake socket and extra socket for cords.

15. Have the Ds60..2x2x5 and it's working wonderful. No problem with light leaks and is 1000% better than my rubber-maids i started with :p

16. #336 CanadianOrganic, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Hey guys!
    Sorry that I've been slacking to the few of you who are actually subbed :)
    My phone (also my camera) has been fucking me around for a while so was goin to try and wait till I got a new phone, but that probably won't be for a bit.
    The pictures are probably going to be a jumpled mess lmfao. But there's 8 left - have the male blue god in a separate room starting 12/12 so should be able to harvest that pollen before these gals are even in flower. So anyways, smaller buckets we have one blue god unsexed (pic #8 - although I believe I see female parts showing themselves :D), two unsexed bubbleicious (really lanky tied down plant and the short one with massive leaves) and a female bag seed. Not sure what I'm going to do with the bagseed...keeping it around anyways just incase I end up with a bunch of males at least it'll be an extra plant to produce.

Four 5 gallon buckets we have two Critical Hogs and two Strawberry Coughs. Doing the good ol' tie em around the pot method. I topped each of them and am pulling each top a separate way around.

Attached Files:

17. Hell yeah already subbed :yay:
    Happy thanksgiving brother!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

Haha!

18. That bubblicious is looking great man.  I'm so hopeful for the Strawberry Cough.  Been eyeing up Hazeman EVERY SINGLE DAY on the tude hahaha.

19. Doesn't that Blue God's leaves look so trippy praying so hard? She's beautiful :]

20. Oh is that the Blue God I am looking at?  Pic 8 and 9?