The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. It'll take a while since you took it so far into flower but you should see it come around in a few weeks, especially keeping it humid like you are.

2. #262 CanadianOrganic, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Yeah, not even counting on it working but, was just going to reveg the whole plant but it's lacking fan leaves and not sure how it would take to being basically cut in half and then trying to reveg. I may try both ways. I am desperate to keep these genetics if only to create a crazy cross breed.
    However I think I have one more seed from the bag so if one or the other works hopefully it will turn out male.

3. Here's a nug I accidentally chopped off SC #3 ^.^

Attached Files:

4. #264 CanadianOrganic, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Got some new additions to the family. Two big gals are just bag seeds I threw out to test my new organic living soil, was going to get rid of them but D_urbmon made a good point, I might as well grow them out, they may turn out fantastic like the last bag seed. They sprouted sept 22nd.
    The sprouts are:
    2 x DP Strawberry Cough Fem
    2 x Jordan of the Islands Blue God Reg
    1 x TH Seeds Critical Hog
    1 x Nirvana Bubbleicious Reg

Waiting on a few seeds to sprout:
    1 x HSS Socal Master Kush Reg (tried germinating 8 so far and this is the only one that popped - I don't even think it's going to make it to seedling, it's been in the same spot slightly above the dirt inside the seed casing for 3 days)
    1 x Critical Hog
    2 x Bubbeicious

Also have 5 seeds germinating (have been for 2-4 days)
    4 x Socal Master
    1 x Bubbleicious

Depending on what actually pop I may throw down Blueberry or Northern Berry from PSBC or Blue Dream Fem from HSO.

As for my flowering plants, S.Cs are on day 73, PK day 70, SSH day 68. Going to put the 3 Super Criticals and PK in a 48-72 hour dark period tomorrow. Figure I'll try it out. Can't hurt.

As for the SSHxSk1 she'll probably get her dark period next week.

Will take some pics shortly :)

5. Damnit forgot seedling pics.

Attached Files:

6. Damn dude, great selection! I'm looking forward to seeing each and every one of those strains. :smoking:

Blue Dream and Blue God the most!

7. Me too, Urby ^.^

I got bored so heres some pictures!

Jesus Murphy, they need to make a 'upload pictures' option - this one at a time is bullshit.

Attached Files:

8. You have to switch from basic uploader to the advanced uploader, then you can upload multiple at once.

Also, Is it xmas?  Cuz I see some christmas trees up in thurrrrrrrrrrr!  hahaha

9. #269 CanadianOrganic, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    It'll be Christmas soon! So excited, no idea what to expect in terms of yield

10. Little bit of harvest fun ^.^
    Had to pull the SSH a little earlier than I had hoped because I'm moving to a bigger place in a few days, just waiting for it to be repainted and whatnot. Better to be safe than sorry. At least this way by move date they should be curing and much easier to move.
    Took the SCs at day 76, bag seed at day 73 and the SSH at 71.

Attached Files:

11. Looks very nice brotha.  Damn those are some purple frosty nugs!

And the SC looks massive!!

12. ^.^ thanks man!)

13. #273 CanadianOrganic, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Well, we got some weights!
    Super Criticals came in at ~170grams
    PK is at 52 grams right now but its still a tad sticky will probably lose a few more grams.
    And the SSH came in at around 12grams.

And to think at the beginning of this I was hoping for two ozs. Probably end up at 8.5ozs

Few bud shots for ya guys ^.^

Attached Files:

14. Frosty!! Nice work bro

Subbed

15. Bud shots ^.^
    First 3 are super critical, 4&5 are the SSH, and the last two are obviously the bag seed.
    Can't wait for them to start danking again, only been curing for ~3 days now, though it seems like its been longer haha.
    Some smell is starting to come back to the SC ^.^

Attached Files:

16. Damn bro, those are some top shelf lookin nugs!  Great job man.  Have you sampled the SSH?

17. #277 CanadianOrganic, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Yeah, its a nice daytime smoke. Not too heavy.
    I definately harvested early, but whatever its only the one plant that was early.
    Here's my veggers I got going. Am in the process of taking down my tent till I move this/next week so they'll be under CFLs for another week then under the 600w :D
    Got two of each critical hog, strawberry cough, blue god and bubbleicious.
    I will start a couple more once I figure out how I'm going to set up my new place. I wanted to just have 3 3'x2' SCROGs in my 4.5'x19' laundry room but smell will be an issue, however its already got 4" ducting to vent a dryer so may have to use that as extraction and just have a passive intake through my laundry room door, which Urbmon pointed out should do a good enough job. May just put two flower tents in there and have a filtration system on each one then have the dryer vent as intake as it will be easier for temp control. But if things get out of hand I always have my portable AC that I wouldnt mind running during flower. It's definitely worth it.
    Here's a basic diagram of the laundry room, sadly this room is on an angle but I guarentee the lowest point is at least 6' so I should be able to fit 2 Secret Jardin DR90s in there. I could probably go with a cheaper tent but I don't mind paying for something that will last me a while.

Attached Files:

18. Portable AC in winter are you nuts bro?  hehe.  We have free cold air here in Canada!

19. If anyone has suggestions/opinions, feel free. I could use some help

20. Yeah I know. I just meant if I need to use the dryer vent for extraction. But should be alright as my house will never be more then 75