The Adventures of the Canadian Wilderness (Figuratively Speaking)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianOrganic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Ah yeah was just looking for something general. Is it 1-2 weeks before harvest or like 3-4?

2. I would guess 1-2 weeks before harvest as that is recommended flush time.

3. Oh I gotcha it's only when you stop feeding nutes. I thought the plant instinctively did it near the end of its life cycle

4. PK again!
    So frickin pretty

Attached Files:

5. Those purple tips just give it a beautiful glowing hue.

6. The plant yellows out naturally cuz its starving for nitrogen... Which is exactly what you want.

Dude that thing is sexy.. Give it ice water or just below 60 degree water for the last 2 weeks flush. It will get reeeally purple. Also dropping the temps to like 65 at night will help with that.

7. #187 CanadianOrganic, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Definately can't wait to see this puppy finish. It's awesome because my guy I've been dealing with for years is gonna shit when he sees the final product and I tell him it was grown with a seed from his weed.
    Damn I need to get a magnifier ASAP. Any ideas of where to look? Walmart maybe?

8. #188 tallglassesofmilk, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    You need a jewelers loupe. 30x or better for the trichomes. Check eBay they are cheap.

Your connect may not be so excited lol. Like awww shit.. Lost a client

9. I got my little scope at the hydro store.  Other than that I would have no clue where to look other than ebay or amazon.

10. Naw I showed him pictures before he wants me to teach him hahaha

11. #191 CanadianOrganic, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    A few pictures. I can't get enough of that fucking bagseed. I'm loving the colors I am definitely re vegging her.
    Day 46!
    ~Day 32 for the SSHxSk1

Yargh. Fuck you and your sideways pictures

Attached Files:

12. #192 Brother Urb, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Damn dude that super critical never ceases to amaze me.  It's no surprise it's one of the most famed and favorite strains in Spain.

Also that purple color is purely genetic right?  Not cold induced?  Imagine if you blasted her with some cold air for the last week or 2. :bongin:

13. It looks like she's gonna be pure purple anyways ^.^ and yeah Its genetics my temps don't get below 68-70

14. Good thing I keep a notebook. So it's day 46 for the SCs, 43 days for PK, and 41 for the SSH.

15. Do you know the breeder time for the SC?

16. 8 weeks. But seedfinder has an average of 63-70

17. yeah they say add 1-2 weeks onto breeder advertised time so 63-70 is prob more accurate. 

Also realistically it could be chopped at 8 it would just be less potent right?  We connoisseurs, not cash croppers. ;)

18. I'm sorry, guys, I cannot get enough of these buds.

Attached Files:

19. Weird, looks like a phosphorus deficiency to me but I just fed her like 3 days ago. What do you guys think? It's the PK

Attached Files:

20. #200 Brother Urb, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    I have no clue bro, wish I could help.