Honest Thoughts On Transexuals And Shemales.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by intodirt024, Jun 29, 2014.

1. #41 Alaric, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014

It is not a discussion really, it is more like genuine reality with regard to the situation.

Have you all really never read plato's the cave? 

2. #42 Vicious, Jun 30, 2014

Nice appeal to intelligence. No, I haven't read much philosophy, I'm on a bit of a lit kick and reading more along the lines of Ulysses, Moby Dick, War and Peace and such. Care to explain why Plato is relevant in this context?

How can you deny that we are in discussion? With whom's authority can you claim absolute reality to what I refute while refusing to debate the basic psychology behind deniable sociology. Even if cultural and environmental norms, ideals and stimuli shape the psych's development and shapes gender roles it doesn't invalidate the inevitable structure it is molded from and the reasons for the history behind it. These cultural norms result from natural grouping, trends and roles formed from biological influences and cultural needs based on stability and gender characteristics. Yes, culture influences psych behavior, however those cultural norms steam from basic biological and developmental integration.

It's not that I don't want to put the time in, I just don't want to get into an argument right now. I agree with you on some points but disagree on others. What orientation do I come across as? I guess people might think I'm gay after posting those gifs of guys kissing but I was just messing around.

I assumed you were bi, to be honest. That's completely excluding any fucked up 2D fetishes we might have.

5. #45 Alaric, Jun 30, 2014

Plato's the cave is like 5 males, lined up against a wall and it is all they have ever known as far back as they can remember. Behind them is a fire and all they know of the world is the shadows of the wall on the cave and their life chained in the cave. Plato then does what he normally does and inquires about how their view of the world was what it is because they know so little of anything else. That the cave defines them, it makes who they are, and it limits who they are. look up the allegory of plato's the cave or the allegory of the cave, just google. It is read extensively and it is not upper level stuff. Also I may have misstated something, its been a while since I read it. But that is the jist of it. 

How do I come across as bi? Is it the anime I post about? I could see why some people might think I'm gay since I've posted homoerotic pics before but this is unexpected. I'm pretty curious.

...I'm a closet-tranny?  I had no idea o_o

8. If that's what you got from his response, you need better reading comprehension.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Honestly?

Who fuckin' cares?  I don't understand why people give so much shit about something that has, pretty much, not a Goddamn thing to do with them. :cool:

10. #50 Vicious, Jun 30, 2014
    Mostly the gifs, I just don't think a fully heterosexual male regardless of homophobia would have pushed it to that extent ironically. I've also seen some tongue in cheek comments with similar connotation. On the flip side, with the way I recall you talking about women and in general, and with your taste in anime you have never come across as gay to me, just experimental or comfortable with your sexuality. I don't really see the point of explaining labels or my random judgement to this extend, I just assumed you were cool with 2D, chicks and dudes. I never gave it this much thought until now. I'm more curious though about what anime you like that would make me think you were gay.

No, I was saying your shame from finding out you were sexually attracted to a tranny is only because of stigma and discomfort in that attraction.

11. Well isnt that kinda just stating the obvious then? :laughing:

12. I can assure you my reading comprehension is far stronger than you believe, but thanks for the needless insult. :laughing:

13. #53 Ghetto_Stoner, Jun 30, 2014
    Well the way i look at it is they can do what they want i mean alot of people look down on weed but shit i still do it so i really dont care not to mention my big sis is dating a girl right now that looks like a dude haha but she asked me if it was cool and i was like "Do you boo boo" cause thats what she told me when i asked if she cared if i smoked hahaha
    oh and i would probably fuck a chick that used to be a guy as long as there aint a penis and there is a vagina im happy with it :)

14. Let people live their lives. You have no idea the issues these people face or how they feel. Sure- it would be great if everyone felt comfortable in their current bodies, but they don't. So they change things so they will feel complete. I admire them.. The unsung hero's. Imagine having to deal with that. Imagine seeing threads like this on public forums; where people debate your life and life choices. I'd probably kill myself.. I thank god all I got was the gay gene, because I'm not brave enough, at all. The people saying they are wrong- you should be grateful because you weren't dealt that hand in life. It's not a choice to feel they way they do, shit just happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #55 Vicious, Jun 30, 2014

You're basically saying you would be with a tranny only if their mutilated their body to appease your preference. Taking hormones, getting breasts or whatever certainly comes from denying your identity but cutting off your dick takes a special kind of self loathing. The suicide rate in people with sex changes is outstandingly high.

Gay gene? You can't be serious. Is there a "pedo gene" too? Do you feel the same pity for them not being able to control their sexuality and attraction, despite many not acting on it? There is no evidence outside personal testimony of being 'born gay', despite what you may personally tell yourself. There are way too many impossible numbers of random influences that result in the development of one's sexuality.

I see your point about the gifs but I just did it cause I was bored. I guess you could say I'm comfortable with my sexuality since nothing sexual and no sexual orientation disgusts me.

I think I've posted about liking shoujo anime before. It's a nice change of pace when I get tired of harems or boy x girl anime. Liking idol anime is also pretty gay when you think about it even though it is aimed at guys.

17. #57 Vicious, Jun 30, 2014

Not at all. 2D is a completely different realm. You could be into futa, loli, shota or monster girls and it wouldn't make a difference. I never got into idol stuff but nothing beats cute. Moe is love, moe is life.

18. #58 CMGarcia55, Jun 30, 2014

I'm actually surprised you don't like idol anime. Have you given some a try? I'm sure you'll love Love Live or AKB0048.

19. I might give AKB a shot. Macross is great but in all J-Pop is a bit too corny for me, it gives me chills almost. Not my cup o' tea. I like the managing qt girls aspects of idol stuff, which is why KanColle is great. Its the singing and dance that throws me off.

20. Yes. That is exactly what im saying. I have a taste so do you i do not know nor do i care if your taste include's a long penis in between 2 hairy ass legs but mine does not call me shallow I do not care cause we all have a taste :)