Honest Thoughts On Transexuals And Shemales.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by intodirt024, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. I would never fuck a woman that was born with a dick. But I couldn't care less if they want to be a man or a woman or a third gender that hasn't been invented yet. 

3. I don't hate transsexuals, homosexuals, she makes, women, men, blacks, whites, Asians, or anything else.

I just hate assholes

[​IMG]

4. I like to think so :). Makes me lunch for work in the morning and breakfast. When I get home has the vaporizer going with a joint rolled.

Let's Smoke About It....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

5. Honest thought there foul. But don't put it in my face or day to day life I'm good. The sight is still nasty though

6. Honest thought: your grammar is foul.      *they're*

7. Fuck it professor there still nasty af ain't no way around that.

8. You don't understand Idc bout passing a grammar test on gc. The more u know that fucks aren't given I think will be for the better. But naw bro I got a REAL woman who was born with a pussy and tittys. And nope I don't do incest that's disgusting. I gave a honest answer on what I think and yall are worried about the word there. Lol I know some of u are in ya feelings because u like this shit bt I don't. Sorry

9. Well I apologize. I've been with a lot of genetic women and still find them attractive. Even have a kid and I am only twenty four.

Let's Smoke About It....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

10. nothing really, they're transexuals so they should be treated as whatever gender they claim to be.

11. Well that's good u gt a kid man but on the subject of this thread I say whatever floats ya boat homie peace!

12. I think you got the criticism because you had to call people as "foul", which implies something much, much different than "I don't prefer this".

It's not because we like it and you don't, it was absolutely your approach. Looked like you wanted to stir things up then back off with the " it's not my thing" excuse.

13. Not at all that was my choice of words if it's foul, it nasty, disgusting, or not my thing. Actually when I say foul let's throw all that in there I guess. I say that because related to this topic I feel all the above. But quoting me in this is kinda keeping it going because me n dude are done with the convo.And it's not really me backing off I said my peace n that's it,shit I don't like ha.

14. Right

15. #280 vaultgirl, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    A friend took this pic of me at Disneyland a while back, thought it might be appropriate. Transgender people are just people, there's a ton of stress in this thread that would dissipate if people just

A.) Respected each other's personal experience

B.) Practiced empathy for experiences that you haven't had or don't understand

C.) Stopped associating genitals with gender

D.) Understood that gender and sexuality are not binary, that there are fluctuations and a wide spectrum.

E.) Lived and let live.

For every transgender radical who wants to destroy the gender binary, there's a trans* police officer, or a trans* social worker, or a trans* plumber and parent of two. Some of us are really outspoken about transgender issues, some of us just want to live our lives. Like any group, you have to take transpeople as individuals, and again, practice empathy with our experiences and try to allow trans mofos to share the same civil rights that our granted to everyone. That'd be great :)

There's also quite a bit of awesomness in this thread, mind you :)

Edit: Words and Spelling

Attached Files: