Pot Shortages Could Be Dire At Washingtons Stores Lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by snoopdog6502, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Nope - has nothing to do with alcohol whatsoever.

Perhaps that is way, way too premature.  The indications I've seen are gouging and tax shortfalls.

2. Calm down big boy.  If you noticed, the term "sin tax" (<--- notice the quotes) referred to what someone else was trying to add on to the 44% effective tax (which is basically a sin tax). 

3. Don't say that. His head might explode.

Yes and tax the fuck out of it. the taxes on booze went up it 2012 big time. Im glad I quit drinking and vote with my wallet and dont give the cocksuckers my money.

If they could tax you for fucking your woman they would.

</blockquote>

5. #45 Pie Romania, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    http://analytical360.com/vendors/listing/botanical-arts-llc

lol. Mmmm, E.coli

and then they get stuff to test here and don't care to do microbial or other testing? http://analytical360.com/vendors/listing/wow-industries

The state is going to be having a lot of issues when people come here to have free weed and get sick. Good luck. I won't be touching this shit, even if someone gave it to me. So, the limited amounts they've received, they're already having to throw shit out. Of all my time browsing on analytical 360 the last year + I've never seen anyone's flowers fail due to E.coli, let alone mold. Medical growers do a good job taking care of these things. That's not to say it never happens, but this is getting comical.

Edit: ahahaha @ God's Gift. Tell me you can't see the mold in the first picture, then go look at the results... http://analytical360.com/m/flowers/248368 Some more E.coli and mold.

6. Oh, last one...THIS one is considered recreational grade. Look at the pictures and let me know if you'd feel comfortable smoking this because this WILL be in the stores, on someone's shelf and someone will end up consuming it...

http://analytical360.com/m/flowers/248361

7. You would have to have a crew of crackheads to sit and put 2 grams in 2,265 bags.

Oh my goodness!

8. What's funny is that they'll sell out most likely still and then turn around and mark it up even more when they get more because they can.

Its not public but everyone is growing that can. I know damn well im doing my part. :D

10. I don't think it's as easy for them to pull outdoor grows as it's is for us in ca. Most grows that I see up there are in greenhouses due to early and late rainy season or they are really early flowering strains breed for area and we all know how hard it is to crack breeders. Not saying it's not possible but your average stoner won't put in that effort.
    Oh wait it's still illegal to grow. Most won't even risk it even though there is relatively little risk growing on the west coast.

If such a thing was available where I live, I'd step over dead bodies to do it. Mind you, I ain't the poetry shop type of guy... But I'd really want to smoke from a bong I made myself - the best part is that it's an item that you will be using regularly.

You should really consider that fo realzies, sounds very cool.

12. $27 a gram! AHAHAHAHA!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

13. #55 snoopdog6502, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014

300 miles north does not make that much difference.

The west side gets almost all the rain and has all the damn people.

Snoopdog's living good on the east side. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. That's half your state that needs to do something to make sure they make it to harvest.
    The golden triangle is located on the coast and they don't deal with gh or rain.

15. #57 morange, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014

You could grow enough for the entire state on the east side. If they allow the growers to do what they do best I'm sure they could pump out enough nugs to go around.

16. Could not agree more.

17. The eastside has the the length of season, soil, space, and lord knows enough people with the knowhow. It is very conservative over here but its becoming less so and it will be only a matter of time before eastern Washington will supply a large chunk of the state's stores. Harvest time around here is around September so I expect that around that time the supply will start meeting demand and hopefully competition among producers will kick in.

18. #60 Botanical Lift, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Because that's what legalization was sold on. "Just legalize and tax it to solve the worlds problems!!"  well guess what....just like the 9$ pack of ciggs that really only cost a buck fiddy and the .75c gallon of gas that will run you 4.25 and damn near every thing out there but food.....gubbmint is taking a bigger cut than anyone involved in the process, welcome to legalization...only slightly better than prohibition because of that incarceration bit but otherwise total bullshit.