Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by opkvsgbxza, Jun 29, 2014.

1. So, this is my first post and need some veteran help. I just bought a gram of hash oil but it appears to me that it's not oil(appears to be wax, kind of crumbley). This is my first time using oils and I'm trying to get the hash oil to work in my vape pen. The e-juice I have has glycerin in it and from what I read that should work when mixed with the hash oil. My only problem is, is that my hash oil isn't an oil!? I mixed a little bit of hash oil with the e-juice and it broke it down to some extent but there's still a lot of hash clumped up. I've got a slight buzz from hitting this so if any of you can help me I know it'll work!

2. Oil is much superior for pens unless you have the right set up. Call a headshop in a legal state and ask lots of question. They will put you on what you need.

3. Sounds like you got wax instead of oil.