Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beginner Looking For Advice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jirafaro, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Hey, for the first time yesterday I took 6 grams of Predator Pink in the smallest glass tube I could get from my local Smoke shop ( unfortunately it was a 14g tube ) and I packed it as tight as I could against the Filtered portion and Blew as hard as I could into the tube to pack the ground up 6g's of my Pred pink to the filtered edge. I then used the 5x Butane until it came out clear and then I whipped it in my Pyrex dish which was in a tub of warm water . After whipping it until it was too sticky to whip I removed as much of the result as possible with a razor , unfortunately I was unable to remove all of it because it is really STUCK and in some spots on the corners just hard to get with the razor. Up until this point you were thinking man this stoner is in the wrong thread, however, this backstory was for my question : If I made banana bread in the pyrex dish I used that still has the bho in it  would the banana bread get infused with the bho ?