Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Your Smoking Rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 28, 2014.

1. I always roll/ grind it right before I smoke, put some music on, light a candle or some incense, open up the window and that's it.

2. Nothing unusual except for I like to examine the bud before I grind it up. After I grind it I like to take a deep whiff.

Other than that... Pack/roll, spark, enjoy!

3. Praise the Kush Gods
    Pandora
    1.Sade Radio
    2.MF Doom Radio
    3.Dj Screw Radio

Grind Up 
    Load Bowl/Smoke Bowl
    Roll up remains of grinded herbs in a Dutch Master

4. Depends what im smoking out of. Joints vary, but I usually wear a military jacket and go for a night walk. In the winter I put on this dope holden caufield hunting hat and rip a bowl looking at the snow. Summer im pretty much high half the day so I ditch rituals a lot, but usually put on douchebag looking sunglasses. Mine are sorta gay come to think of it..

5. Mine isn't as serious lol. I get my comfortable pants along with a hoodie and I sneak out to blaze through my quiet neighborhood. Currently watching Breaking Bad :smokin:

Sent from my XT1040 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Pick any Pink Floyd album and press play. Then smoke.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

7. Step One: Obtain Marijuana

Step Two: Grind Marijuana

Step Three: Load Bowl

Step Four: Smoke Bowl (Usually Two)

Step Five: Smoke Cigarette

Step Six: Proceed to Chill out (Listen/Make music, Watch TV/Movies, Think, etc.)

I'm not too fancy about how I go about smoking :)

8. i don't have any smoking rituals when i'm alone, but whenever i'm with my friends, we always get baked outside our local McDonald, sometimes even inside when i have my vape. this forces me to eat at McDonald at least once a week. this is something we have been doing for 2 years now, and only on rare occasions do we go to a different McDonald or any other fast food. i don't know why we do this but its a ritual for us i guess. we even know all the employees that work there because of how often we go there.. hahahaha great post btw.  :smoking:

9. I grind the weed.... and then I smoke the weed.

10. I love listening to music and I have a certain playlist for when I'm smoking and I take a hit every time a Fleetwood Mac or Stevie Nicks song comes on. It's a little weird but I like it :3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. grab my raw tray and grinder...then grab whatever strain i want to do...grind it up and smell the hell out of it hehe. then just smoke it. nothing fancy anymore. im a solo toker. if i smoke with my wife its always a joint...and she always lights it. she loves to light them more then smoking them haha

12. Open my bedroom window, turn on my fan....
    Take a seat with my coffee beside me.
    Fill a one hit bowl.
    Maybe another....rarely more than two unless the kids are out of the house for hours or my insomnia is horrid or my nerve pain is higher than usual.
    Clean out the screen.
    Use baby wipes on hands & face.
    Chill on my phone awhile.
    Wash hands, brush teeth, pop in gum.
    Then get on with my busy day.
    Repeat in 2-4 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. U mm look at all the laundry from the kids and hubby that I need to do.walk outside smoke the one hitter or vape then go inside,put Spotify on and get cracking..when u go out to the ranch I go to the hilltop and smoke my pipe that is out there..

14. I generally smoke alone so I have my own rituials I do. I always have water near by for cotton mouth and just because water is good for you.

In the morning if I feel like I need to wake and bake I...
    wake up
    make coffee
    bathroom
    get coffee
    load a clean bowl
    smoke and check GC and the news
    then shower and start my day.

If it's night I...
    clean the bong
    get music going
    get something to drink (hot tea, beer, wine depending on mood)
    load a bowl
    smoke and just chill with my music and check out GC :bongin:
    smoke more and find a show to movie to watch then bed

15. Nothing... I just try to smoke that shit as fast as possible (I have anxiety and also get paranoid that someone will come home any minute) but yeah after I'm lit I like eat and to drink some sleepy time tea to help me go to sleep.( I love going to sleep high)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. I'm pretty without ritual as long as I sacrifice at least a cat

17. Neither me or my friends have really had a 'ritual' about it since we were teenagers really. Nowadays when I'm on my own I have a chop tray which I replenish as need be. I never grind my smoke with an electric coffee grinder. The zoomer is strictly for stems (man do they produce where I am, these days it hardly bothers me when I get a few bigger ones.) When it comes to grinding a standard metal toothy grinder does it best. I guess seeing my supplier is part of the ritual, as it happens on a fairly regular basis. It's hard to think of these people as such, in my town they are more like chop buddies. :bongin: . When it comes to smoking it's just about all through a bong. Again, that's how we do it where I come from. Hence why I grind 'as needed'. When baked I watch TV and mess around here on the internet. When with friends it's basically the same just with more people. LOL. We've just about all stopped with the 'rituals' part. Now it's really just 'what we do'.

Come to think of it.. I think smoking itself has become the ritual?

18. 1. Go into my closet( its the size of a small room with a door)
    2. open window
    3. Grab all smoking tools(rig, dab tool, bho and torch
    4. Bring a glass of water
    5. Play music and dab

19. 1. Light joint and take a few hits.
    2. Repeat #1 as required to catch buzz.

20. #80 NewSmoke15, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    With my friend: drive to our smoke spot, pack a few bowls in my bubbler or smoke a joint, walk to taco bell across the street, go back to my friend's house while listening to trippy music (Mac DeMarco, Waves) or dubstep and drive back to my friend's house and play xbox.
    Alone: pack a bowl, eyedrops, smoke, spray and gum, play video games, watch tv, watch Masterbong08 or Xcodeh on youtube.