Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Your Smoking Rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Before grinding and lighting up, I take that extra second back and open up the glass jar and stick my nose in to inhale that beautiful smell of Mary Jane.

2. Roll joint, or pack bowl. Light it, then smoke it.

3. [quote name="jyzzb4ll" post="20231762" timestamp="1404095314"]1. Walk to the park, by the river and settle in this spot under the tree where nobody can see. Dangle legs over the water.
    2. Take a few hits from an apple pipe, usually about half a gram all together.
    3. Smoke 2 joints while listening to "Smoke Two Joints" by The Toyes
    4. Punch a cone. After this, the mind high really kicks in.
    5. Play "Maggot Brain" by Funkadelic and trip out to this 10 minute long cosmic guitar solo.
    6. Punch 2 cones in a row and get fully faded. Start playing music.
    7. After about 2-3 hours, short-term memory comes back.
    8. Eat a 6 inch meatball sub, toasted with swiss cheese on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread, with all the salad, sweet chili and honey mustard sauce, no salt or pepper, with a peach ice tea.
    9. Walk home while listening to reggae music.
    10. Take a nap.[/]that sub is exactly how i like mine, except footlong usually. Plus i love peach icetea, and i listen to some funkadelic, one nation under a groove, you sir are a magician

4. Do the dishes and the laundry. Then smoke the weed. Sometimes it's the other way round. I'm flexible.

5. Depends. If im smoking at my own apartment, nothing. If I am out, eye drops, spray, and mint is the closest thing to a ritual i have. Oh, and around these parts we rotate clockwise (pass to the left)

6. Recently I've been coming home and I start by loading up whatever I'm gonna do (turn on PS4, WII U) and I turn the oven on to make food. While those things boot up I prepare my grav. I go out into my backyard and do one then I start watching netflix/making food, or whatever I was going to do next. 

7. My thing is that my purse is always full of anything everyone will need, so I always like to have various activities and things to play & get creative with when high. Not to mention always keeping snacks, gum, spray, spare lighters, extra papers/wraps, etc. on me.

I am the Mary Poppins of herb.

8. Alone:
    Put the lead on the dog.
    Walk into the woods.
    Let the dog off the lead.
    Get out pipe.
    Fill it.
    Spark up and smoke it.
    Put the lead back on the dog.
    Continue with the walk.

With a friend:
    Get out pipe.
    Fill it.
    Spark up and smoke it.
    Let him have a go with the pipe.
    Share a joint.
    Watch stoner movies.
    Listen to Bob Marley.
    Share another joint.
    Watch another movie.
    Get out pipe.
    Spark up and smoke it.

9. Buy some fruit, usually peaches or pineapples.
    Roll a couple joints
    Icy bony hit
    Smoke J's
    Eat fruit
    Maybe another bong depending on what I got on the next day

Always listen to reggae or some wutang while we smoke

10. Prepare some nice music and have munchies on hand  :yummy:

11. funniest shit ive read all day

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

12. It's not a ritual since I don't do it every time, but whenever I have the chance I like to put on a certain hoodie of mine and wear it while I smoke. I consider it lucky plus it's my favorite hoodie lol. Nothing special about it either.. it's just grey but I love it.

Actually in about an hour I'm going to put it on and take a midnight toke  :yummy:

13. I normally build a playlist of something chill like Pink Floyd, Gorillaz, seattle grunge of all kinds, chillwave, etc on Winamp on my laptop and play a random visualization shuffle on milkdrop 2. I Let it play while I go outside to smoke a couple bowls from my bubbler and then when I finish  I just listen to music and do something else like play my Xbox or look stuff up on the internet, just sort of to enjoy the high time with my girl Mary. 

14. Your music choices are on point 👌

15. Bowl then cig. Followed by a nice vape session in my e pen with some hash oil. I like to always blow my hits up in the sky. It in homage to native americans. They blew there smoke in air to please the gods

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I load a half bowl. I then go and turn on or get ready to do whatever I'm going to do while I'm high. I then start my smoke sesh by taking a corner hit. I try to corner the bowl in perfect thirds every time. If I'm smoking with other people I corner it so as many people get some green as possible. Its more of a game than an etiquette thing I don't tell people to do the same. 

17. When I smoke alone in my room I always have to have either good music going or be watching a smoking video on YT

19. Always with my fiancé.

We prepare our munchies, put on our hoodies and either watch netflix or try to play left4dead2 together.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #40 Ganja_Masyiah, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    I do something similar that everyone respects after my grand father passed he left me a coin with our family crest and saying on it in old irish and before I toke I flip it say a prayer and look what side it's on witch decides if I blow my smoke up in the air or down to the ground first hit

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-