First Outdoor Grow, Opinions/tips Very Welcome

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by georgiasun420, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Sounds too exciting!

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410108133.587034.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410108145.789284.jpg and the fun begins!!

3. Let the jealously and amazement begin :p

4. Enjoy mate !! :D

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410124725.060456.jpg ok! Here's the fruit of my labor! Hardest part was keeping my pruners from sticking together! LoL thank you for the kind words guys!

6. #66 BagSeedOp13, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    So jealous man!

Sadly I had a scary situation (after smoking some of the best weed I've ever smoked and I've been smoking about 3 years I was tripping and though I heard someone yell out get off this property) that had caused me to not go up to my site and even more sadly I now have a pretty big mite problem... tried a hot pepper spray and hope it kills most of them. Going to be really sad if I can't conquer this annoying little creatures.

7. That sounds pretty shitty man! Makes me really grateful that i dont have to deal with doing the guerrilla thing! Hope it all gets straightened out for you

8. Found 4 bud worms on 2 of my plants other day. They shit all over my buds and ruined about 3 bud sites.
    Btw, how's your dry and cure going?!

9. I feel your pain with the worms! Found a few chewed up buds myself. All in all all systems go! First harvest is bagged and tagged and setting up in their jars.... Harvest day round. 2 set to commence tomorrow morning!

10. Oh and btw... Smoke report, this shit'll getcha on your feet and cleaning the house off the bat, then after a while a delightful stone sets in and its time to switch on a movie or break out the NES and rock some super Mario bros.! Lmao!

11. I found my sample to be a little like that. It started such a head high. Didn't realize I was high until I stopped smoking, then about 30 min after smoking got a Lil body hight.

12. Ok I'm in the middle of harvest day 2.0... Sampled some of the bud i harvested last weekend and all i gotta say is "holy shit, I'm glad i can sit down!! Booya!!

13. Found a couple fat green worms chillin in my bud.... No damage, i think they were too stoned to do anything

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410821090.534458.jpg ok, so i made hash as red as the devils dick.... Anybody know anything about this?

15. No heat, just ISO

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411178224.814529.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411178240.465301.jpg ok, harvest, drying and canning is complete! Pretty pleased with the final product and already looking forward to next season and always improving! Thanks to all for the kind words and advice along the way! Wishing you all a bountiful yield!