First Outdoor Grow, Opinions/tips Very Welcome

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by georgiasun420, Jun 28, 2014.

1. @[member="Branno"] that shit just might work! Lmmfao! Gotta stay one step ahead of the Rosco's down here!

2. My girl took a stroll through the garden and snapped a nice pic, so i felt inclined to include it in my journal. The family that grows haze together, stays together!

3. Pics taken today, pretty pleased with some of these flowers! Countdown to H-day!

4. Found a nasty worm nest the other day, chopped and removed said bugs, drying out the surviving bud for a sneak preview!

5. Great pics man! Wish I had genetics that produces more resin :/. Makes me jealous seeing frost on your fan leaves.

6. Thanks man! From what I've seen of yours, you got some pretty frosty girls as well! Any idea when you plan on harvesting? I gotta go get a magnifying glass now to check my tri's.

7. Thanks! I am thinking about 3 weeks till harvest, but this is my first so I have no idea. The longer the better for me at this point. How do you plan in drying and curing?

Btw, I was reading over your journal last night and I must of missed that post with a picture you're girl took and a quote that said something like "A couple that grows haze together stays together"! That's awesome and quite ironic since me and my girl both look over the plant. I try teach her everything I have learned and she applies it quite well. It makes it so fun to learn and watch something grow with someone you love. It has also taught us to be responsible and how to work together! I honestly think that if it wasn't for these plants we might not be together. :)

8. Thats awesome to hear! It is truly amazing when you can find common ground with someone you love while doing something you love! 😉

9. #51 georgiasun420, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409692500.810388.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409692514.866293.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409692528.433760.jpg ok time for me to defer to the knowledge of the experienced... Pics taken today 9-2-14. My dilemma is, this plant in particular has matured much faster than the others, most of the white pistols are turning amber and its sticky as all get out, problem is i just started flushing on Sunday and cant decide whether its time to take her down or continue the flush? I know they arent the best pics but i need options on if i should chop her. All advice is greatly appreciated!

10. Ps i only have a lame ass magnifying glass so i cant be sure of trichom milkyness, from what i see, no amber tri's

11. Kronicly Insane is right 1st one looks stretched

12. Like the first pic I've posted? Seriously?

13. Awesome mate. Late but subbing!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. @[member="Ghostbustaar"] thanks man! I'm looking forward to harvesting at least one this coming saturday, the rest still have a few weeks maybe. Sampled a bud that i had to clip a week or so ago.... Fuckin incredible smoke!

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409866614.404430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409866640.120814.jpg i just cant help myself!

16. I understand mate, those are beautiful. Frosty trychome all over the place, nice color, can't be bad.

Keep it up mate

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Brought 2 out of 4 of the girls inside today for their 24 hr dark before getting the ax in the morning!! Happy Harvest!