How To Clean A Small Steamroller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 12stStoners, Jun 28, 2014.

1. I have a smallish glass piece and its my first an so far only piece of glass and I havent cleaned it since I got it. About 8 months ago, how do I clean this? And I could normally do it kitchen because my moms the one I buy from but its her glass piece that went missin 8 months ago.
    O dang sorry for story, im outzoned but. Yea how can I clan it?:D:D:unsure:
    Its hella dirty

Attached Files:

2. I would assume you can clean it with isopropyl and salt.
    Its what I do with my piece

3. Thanks shulda just googled it b4 oost lol

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Man if your moms cool enough to let you buy from her why would you disrespect her by stealing her shit? Have some respect bro. I'd clean it and randomly "find" it somewhere if you don't want to deal with the heat from manning up to what ya did. Buy your own piece man, she supports ya

Sent from my DeLorean using a Flux Capacitor

5. [quote name="Badger711" post="20229751" timestamp="1404065701"]Man if your moms cool enough to let you buy from her why would you disrespect her by stealing her shit? Have some respect bro. I'd clean it and randomly "find" it somewhere if you don't want to deal with the heat from manning up to what ya did. Buy your own piece man, she supports ya

I stole it cuz she stole 200 out my wallet and I wanted to get even, were white trash and my mom smokes dope and does heroin so...fuk dat hoe

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. All you gotta do, is rinse it with water, then pour salt in the mouthpiece and bowl and carb. Shake it around a bit, then pour in some isopropyl alcohol (91% or higher) then cover all holes and shake it vigorously for about a minute. If it's still dirty, keep shaking! And if it's really stubborn, let it sit in the alcohol over night and in the morning, rinse it with warm/hot water.

7. Hot tap water, soak in iso(any %), iso salt shake, rinse repeat.  8 months, that's pretty gross, js.