Global Propaganda: More Americans Use Cannabis, Seek Treatment:un Drugs Agency

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheWhiteLighter, Jun 27, 2014.

They can not make billions off it, why its illegal most places. They can make billions off those pain pills they can patent and then make more money by treated those who abuse the pills--like most the pill users 

2. In the tropics, U can just throw some seeds on the ground and get great weed plants growing...OK, maybe its not that easy but close to it. Just cause some state in the middle of the country can make a few million in taxes doesn't mean much. There is much more profits in Oxycodeine then in weed  

3. Exactly why I said "till they figure out"

4. If a person is arrested for carrying a small amount of cannabis, and forced to choose between rehab or jail, their rehab course (which was not needed in the first place) shouldn't be counted towards "addiction treatment" statistics as if cannabis was addictive like hard drugs or pharmaceuticals.

Second.

The UN is part of the reason why drugs are illegal in the US in the first place. By our constitution we are not barred from cultivating or using drugs like cannabis or even cocaine. There was a UN Treaty enacted long ago, by the US being a part of the UN, forced their rules upon our citizens. If my memory serves that is how, or a large part of how, drugs like cannabis became federally illegal in the US.

I wouldn't expect anything supportive from the UN on cannabis because it flies in the face of their bullshit treaties.

5. #25 Old School Smoker, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    I would love to hear the definition of "harmful use of cannabis". It's so rediculous that even I can't think of anything funny to say about it.

And i thought the UN was there to negotiate peace amongst nations. Not stick their nose in other peoples private lives.