Is It Safe To Order Supplies? Soil? Etc...

Discussion in 'Security' started by TechnicianGrower, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Same here. Hung it up a bit ago. Good job, new car, nice apartment. I'd like to enjoy those things instead of constantly being paranoid. :)

Bullshit. They don't confiscate grow lights. Nice story though.

If you send it to your GF, buddy, etc. then they will know you are growing. My mailman is not the police. He does not give a shit what people do behind closed doors.

3. Everything I grow with I've ordered online. Including my soil. I'd be more sketched out buying from a hydroponic store anyday lol. I mean if ur ordering like 30 lights or 100 bags of soil that might stir up some questioning but besides that, go for it.

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I live in the country I have never ordered soil or anything like that and had it sent to my place but if I wanted to I would with no doubt in my mind. Like they said above 90% of the shit ordered off the internet comes in a brown box or white if shipped through USPS. I've ordered almost anything on the internet whether it be illegal gun parts like a nice 60 round banana clip for my SKS rifle. Now the only thing I have a problem ordering from the internet is seeds. Just don't think that would be smart having something from dutch seed bank I.e. being sent through border patrol lol. But like I was saying I would order soil by the bulk if I needed to I have the luxury of a big farm lol gl to ya hope you succeed on ur grow I'm trying my first outdoor grow from some bagseed

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The Attitude and Herbies are both in the UK. I just received my 4th order from Attitude - everything was intact.

6. I have confusion when it comes to the websites like attitude has... When I click to choose a type of seed it goes to a page of other seed banks why is that? Also I don't want to spend 50$ on 3 or 4 seeds anywhere cheap to buy seeds?

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app