Come Smell That Stank

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NaturalGrnThumb, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Thanks hype! I was worried about yield with ogre but she is surprising me. I love the plant. Very dark greens and super frost to her.

I found two orange hairs on her yesterday.

Thanks bigcat! I am hoping to get 2 off her. Hope they are super duper dense. My other gsc is actually even bigger. She just started crowning.

2. I would say a solid 2.5 buds won't get big but will be crazy dense. Bigger the better haha

3. I need to be realistic with her. So anything over 2 is a bonus for me. This will most likely be personal smoke for me.

Cannot wait to see how hypes finishes up. The buzz around the strain is crazy and I have never had it before.

4. Attached Files:

5. I'd still like to try out some GSC.. I have a couple seeds from Cali Connection.. But I don't think it will be the real deal like you guys got.

Just that yield.. Blah. :p

6. I honestly think she needs a screen to put out any think worth keeping. But I'm gonna try the big shoe game in flower first. If she still don't yield then into the screen she goes. Assuming she's 'that good' of course. I can say from my 6 week sample bud that its gonna be a good stone for sure.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

7. Assuming that's a smaller popcornish bud. Looks very dense.

Yeah not a yielder at all but I would love to see you run it.

Stone better be amazing for me to keep her around. Still waiting for mine to develop the buds bigger lol.

You get the thin mint flavors already?

8. I don't think any flavors yet. I don't taste so well but I didn't notice. Very robust flavor tho, whatever it is jumps out and grabs ya. Its more prominent than any flavor I've had in a while. Sort of a chocolate vanilla combo I think, but its got 10-14 days left, I will have the wife hit some with me when it comes down. Unfortunately that's not a popcorn. But, as I said, I'm rootbound like a monster dong in a virgin hole.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog

9. Whatever the flavor is I want something strong. Nothing better then great tasting potent weed.

My buddy had some kind of variation of the gsc and said his didn't have any mint but he could taste the chocolate in it. Three hits and he was good.

I think you need to toy with a gsc X iceroad cross. Maybe it would taste like a blueberry chocolate pancake if you use the donkey dick pheno.

10. I wanted too, but she got too far into flower before I had jizz for her. I'm out of ice road except clones now. Time to move on the the next ogre creation. Not sure what that is, or if ogre will even be in there. I think I will run some beans from the ice road and fruity chronic juice first, see if I got a nice winner in there.

11. Interesting cross with the ice road and fcj. Both big potent yielders. Fcj is some of irons favorite smoke which says a lot.

12. Forgot about these pics last night.

Love the tight compact structure I have going on with this spacedawg.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I got 7 seed bundles ready to go. Leaves me with 20 seeds for my personal stock which should be more then enough.

I am gonna stop by the post office to see if I can find the little padded envelopes.

14. Chem creations og. My dog was jumping on me so not the best pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She has very hardy thick stems all around.

15. Your plants look so healthy man. What a nice color green... Great job! That thing looks wonderful structure wise too

16. Thanks moonkin. I couldn't have asked for a better accidental breeding project lol.

17. For sure ! Aren't you a newer grower too? Super impressive.

18. I have been growing for 14 months now. I have harvested like 15 or 20 plants so far.

I fucking love it

19. That's a bit, but you have a great handle on growing for only a little more than a year. Excited to see what you do from here man! Also love that you have some TGA gens also!