Come Smell That Stank

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NaturalGrnThumb, Jun 26, 2014.

1. #621 IIIQBIII, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

My flowering space is large.  Its a 10x10 dedicated room with its own ventilation system.   I don't fill it or anything yet.  I use a small spot in the corner (for now) Maybe later when I discover some genetics I become obsessed with.  I also built my own T5 Veg box.  Nothing fancy.
    600w HPS for flower.  I will most likely upgrade my lighting setup at some point to take advantage of the space more a little later on when I have less work to do..  Right now I can barely get a day off to just sit around..

I was actually looking for 10 gal buckets but I couldn't find any.. I might have to try those weird cloth pots..

2. My 2 I have going now are in 7s, that shit is so easy lol.

Sent from the Batcave

3. What a trim job on the haz c.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That bitch gon yiiiiieeeelldd

Sent from the Batcave

5. I took a pic of the full harvest in the cab but realized it looked like shit with the flash hahah.

It is easily the most plant I have ever grew. I think I got 4 off her easy.

Soooooo much trim and popcorn also.

6. woot woot, I'm ready to watch ogre get her buds on. You did a hell of a job training your ogre. Should do big things in bloom!

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

7. That HazC looks like some dank shit there my friend!

I try to keep up man, but I'm curious what's been happening with the Dinachem, did your buddy finish it out or something? Got a video posted over in the journal if you wanna see this last round of DC and KnC on video, I love em!

8. Gave it to a buddy and then she didn't make it in his garden. She had some kind of issue not sure

I wasn't that impressed with the growth from my pheno.

9. Sorry to hear that that mate. I must have gotten the super pheno or some shit. Clones like a dream, loves here BSDM shit and still puts out huge potent stanky creamy buds...Sorry I started droolin' as I'm out and whatin' on harvest to gorge myself again!

You got the Kush n Cheese freebie too right?

10. Yeah I have a kush and cheese still waiting. I will run that eventually. I just cannot wait to get the gsc Into flower. A couple weeks until that happens.

11. Damn bro!! She purped on you nice. Didn't know that strain would do so. Beautiful pics man, enjoy that. Density looks good too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGH-ASFCK using Swishers and Herb(R)

12. Density was lacking last time. This is her full first run under the new led and location.

She is like a super dark purp. Pics don't so the justice she deserves with the colors she has.

Trying to get some purp in my life like you buddy.

13. Here is a drying cab pic
    [​IMG]

14. Holy shit! I thought you did a fuckin amazing job before... wow.  You can beat someone down with that one cola! Very nice pull man, you're smashin it harder every time you harvest.  

Is that funkyness in the duct by the blower to block light? I've noticed I have a bit of HPS leaking outside.  it isn't visible outside, but I can see that light is reflecting up the duct.  

15. Thanks dude! I am going to jar her up later tonight so we will see what she weighs.

I took out everything out of this besides exhaust, carbon filter, and one fan.

I just didn't cut the ducting to size and just tied it up so I had more space. Not trying to keep light or anything out just ended up looking like a bit of a cluttered mess lol.

No smell or anything when I have it all closed up.

16. Here we go hit my 4 oz mark... got 113 grams or 4 ozs and 1 gram.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]