Come Smell That Stank

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NaturalGrnThumb, Jun 26, 2014.

1. I hear ya, my staples are GSC, Blue Dream, Chemdawg, and the Phoenix. Other ones are still iffy. I'm pretty fond of the Black Russian though too.
    Wanna have a solid 8-12 keeper strains to work with for a while. I think that's a good amount of diversity.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Howdy Natty, thought I'd come by and post last day of week 7 of white widow. Sorry bought the crap pics best I can do ATM.

Attached Files:

3. Looks very nice heavn. You can chop yours first and let me know she is :)

4. #2064 Heavn, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    He he hope I chop first she went in first. She still needs a bit I can't hardly find any amber yet. She is happy. She really gets stinky at lights out n watering. When we sit in the backyard we can really smell her. Sooooo good.

Edit. Don't tell her but later this week I'm gonna snitch some off her n see what we got 😊.

5. #2065 DankNaturally, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Oops sorry wrong post wrong place. 😊

6. Holy hell man! you are doing great ! That all led flower tent looks like it kicks ass!

7. You're tent is rockin NGT. That's an impressive array of buds in there off those lil bushes. The panels are definitely putting in some work in there. So the Blackwater is fighting for a spot too? 

8. Right now only keeper strains are gsc blue dream and gigaberry.

Most of the others are first time through. So need to see how they preform.

Blackwater comes down in a couple days and then If she is as good as she looks I will start a clone from the reveg plant.

9. Gotcha. I'll have to keep an eye on that one for sure. Definitely looks amazing. Hopefully she holds up to the standards. I can't argue with any of those keepers, very good list.

10. Looking great, glad to see the old friends still on here. I only want back a few pages, cause it would take weeks to catch up with everyone. Anyone mind if I pick up here and slowly play catch up?

11. You let me know what you need caught up on lol. Glad to see you making your way over here hype.

Got a 8x4 flower tent now with two 1200 Mars leds

My old 4x4 is now my veg tent. So rocking it out.

I think their is like 13 or 14 plants in flower right now.

12. Play catch up phhhttt from today forward is good enough I say 😉.

13. That's awesome. First thread I hit.. Great work man...

14. I appreciate it hype. Cookies is making its way around slowly. Wait until you see iron grow a beastly monster lol.

I have been lazy with my updates and my new camera has super flash so looks a little funny ahah.

Anything you want to see boss?

ice road buds with the super flash 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Do u know which pheno? And iron got sine cookies too?

17. #2077 NaturalGrnThumb, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

not a super strong pine or orange to her. like zero stetch, buds look like ogre but shaped like haz c. low yielder for sure. 

pretty good stone, uppity chopped a little early. 

yeah i sent it to him, he couldnt resist any longer lol

18. How's that Sage N Sour doing buddy? Mines looking very indica dominant
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428093957.716769.jpg

:wave:

19. Damn yours looks great..... I have been terrible about updating. Mine was a male had to toss him.

I will throw up the pics but got a fantastic parking lot package from a very gracious friend. Clones, seeds, bho oh baby. I have been dabbed out.

Trimming up the black water today. Well like gonna start now.

20. Sorry to hear about the male man. But hey that pack makes up for it. I haven't dabbed in like a good month now lol