Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap But Good Vapes?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by blazer11, Jun 26, 2014.

1. I don't make much money so I am wondering if anyone know's of some cheap and good vapes? And also where they are available for purchase if anyone knows of any.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. To be honest, when it comes to vapes, you usually want to save that extra amount and get a better quality piece than not. Also specify what you're vaping, loose leaf or concentrates.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Cheapest one you should even think about buying would probably be the mflb. Other than that save your money for a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Don't get a cheap one dude it's a waste of money. I bought a china easy vape & ended up getting a DBV 3 weeks later

5. Dry herbs (loose leaf)

6. eBay all day everyday! Get universal threading so you can mix and match different batteries with different tops. Cheap and effective

7. You don't want a pen vape for dry herb.  You want a portable, and I like my Vapir NO2 a lot.  It's not much more than the mflb (magic flight launch box), but you can customize your temp, which is important so you get the cannabinoids that you want.

8. Buy the ego c twist on ebay they are cheap and they last you can even put a dank tank and vape high quality thc the pen is like 10 -15 dollars and the dank tank is 50 it usually last 2 - 3 days depends on how many his you take a day.

9. Try to search for some DIY vape, there are plenty of tutorial out there

10. Arizer Solo.

11. Arizer is certainly not cheap, but well worth the $ if you buy it directly. I've only used that one, the Vaporblunt (whatever the original was called) and the Atmos RX, and all are over $100.