Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhantomBudz, Jun 26, 2014.

1. yeah i tried it last week actually. it definitely does work if you follow the directions right.

2. Thanks, gonna get some peanut butter and crackers tonight :D

Do you think they need to be those specific type of crackers mentioned in that thread?

3. i use graham crackers. but saltines are what he recommends. personally, saltines with peanutbutter and weed tastes like shit so i stick with graham crackers. also make sure you get peanut butter with a high fat content since thats what the THC is absorbed by  :)

4. Very very very very uncomfortable!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Get cinnamon graham crackers. Saltines and ritz both make em taste pretty bad. But the cinnamon graham crackers werent as bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I doubt eating 0.2 g is going to have any effect on you.
    I dont even think eating a gram would do anything.
    You'd have to decarb the bud and eat it. It tastes pretty good, but I've eaten 0.5 decarbed and it didn't do shit to me besides relax me. I could have gotten 5 hits from it, and been higher each hit.
    Its probably better to just make cannabutter with an ounce of bud.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. They dont, I've made firecrackers.
    Again, this is how I consumed my 0.5 and still didnt feel anything.
    I've made like 10 crackers all with 0.5, tried them on multiple occasions. .. nothing.

8. i think a plant would taste better eaten than smoked IMO lol

9. OP don't waste your time and buds. Unless you make edibles, eating weed will get you nowhere

10. Well cannabis is good in all forms. :)
    The guy you quoted is wrong though.
    The only time it wont be pleasant to eat raw cannabis is if there are pesticides actually on the bud, or if the bud is not flushed properly.
    Other than that, raw cannabis tastes amazing. It tastes just like the strain you have.

11. Hmm ok, screw it, I don't want to waste bud and I dont want to risk getting way too high because that is actually a daily concern for me since it seems easy to do given my low tolerance, so I'll just stick with vaporizing I think.

Thanks for the input everybody.