Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhantomBudz, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Hey GC.

As the title says I am interested in the practice of eating marijuana's!

I don't want to make edibles or anything, so can I eat raw bud and get high from it? 

If so, how much would I have to eat to get a decent effect? I'm a huge lightweight and I like CBD rich strains because too much THC makes my head go a bit mad.

Thanks

2. You can eat it raw. But be careful, the effect will not begin until an hour or even more... So do not binge. Start example 0,2g and wait one hour or more. (It may also start to work in less than 30 minutes.)

DANGER!!! If you eat it too much, you can feel very, very uncomfortable.

3. I think 1-2g Is good amount, but every person have different tolerance.

4. #4 Nugagerube, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Idiot

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Educate instead of derogate, you know that is unwanted here.
    ICGreen

5. #5 Nugagerube, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Sorry ahead of time op. Everybody's gunna troll u. It may not be a stupid question to a newbie but 90% of the ppl on here will be annoyed by u asking it

Either that or ur trolling us. One can never really tell until thread goes on a bit
    Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I was reading somewhere that it takes loads to get you high and it isn't very efficient? Do you have experience with eating it yourself?

I usually smoke really small amounts. And I mean really small lol. I vape about 0.5g a week, maybe hitting my vape two or three times a night, 5-6 days a week and that's a lot for me, so just an indication of how much of a lightweight I am lol. 

7. Sure, I have... Like I said, everyone has their own kind of tolerance. It is really difficult to know how each affects eating. It's just a self-learning. 

Lol this has me excited! I don't want to waste a few night toking though if eating it isn't going to get my high enough. 

I like the idea of just eating a small nugget of some decent hybrid after my dinner and letting it sink in within and hour or two and just be nice and high for the rest of the night. That is really what I am aiming for here.

9. if thats what you want, just make edibles. eating raw weed is extremely inefficient. the general rule of thumb is, the amount the normally gets you high, you will need anywhere between two and four times that much. 

10. Just make sure you heat it up or you'll waste your bud and have zero buzz lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I can put a crumb in a bong and get high lol

What's the best way to make edibles? I've seen people say you can stick a bud in a cup of peanut butter and microwave it for a few minutes?

I have a load of AVB as well, but I don't want to use that in case I put too much in or something lol

12. i believe the "incredible, edible herb" section is what you need. there are a bunch of stickied topics on how to make easy firecrackers. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1018717-firecracker-success-using-only-microwave.html this link shows you how to make firecrackers in a microwave. pretty baller shit.

Man reading that thread has made me super hungry and I wanna get high now too lol!

I'll try that method and see what happens. Have you tried it out yet?

14. Welcome to my favourite way of enjoying cannabis! :) Eating the buds is a very convenient way to get high, Eat around 2-3 Nugs and you should be buzzin' soon ;) Have fun my friend  

15. op just goto this section of the site forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/

16. Weed has to be heated to a certain temperature before the chemical parts such as CBD and THC can be released in either a vapour or a smoke attained by combustion.Eating it raw will be a huge waste and make your breath smell like you went down on a skunk.

17. Check out the incredible edible herb section of GC for more info friend.

18. You have weed in front of you and the only thing you want to do is to eat it? I can't imagine how a bud would taste in your mouth probably nasty tasting. Why don't you stick to smoking it  :confused_2:

19. Doesn't work.