Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New To The Site, Need Recommendations On Vape Pens And A Few Random Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emhx1010, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!

I am looking for a decently priced vape pen for mostly college and at home use.
    I want a dry herb vape pen that's priced below $70. If that sounds ridiculous then I would rather have a plug in vaporizer. Either way, there's got to be a good quality one! So I am starting my second year of college in the fall and my roommate doesn't smoke but she said she wouldn't mind if I smoked if there wasn't that strong of a smell. At home my parents don't know I smoke so I usually smoke outside, but I'd love to smoke in my room so I've been thinking about getting a vape! Can someone recommend one to me please, nothing special just a dry herb vape thats not expensive.

Also, I have a question about my bong. The downstem attaches to the bong with a rubber stopper. I hate the rubber stopper so much and my downstem just broke, and I was wondering if a glass downstem would work? Not too sure if it needs to be rubber.
    Thanks for the help :)

2. All dry herb pens combust. For $70 you're better off with a Magic Flight Launch box. It's a small portable vaporizer, about the size of an "Altoid mini" case. It also has a plethora of accessories and attachments to work with. It can run on A/C or batteries. 

Other alternatives would be "plug in" desktop vapes but it is hard to find a nice one at 70$. at 150$ a really nice desktop vape like the EQ by Arizer, Da Buddha by 7th floor or the Herbalaire .