Jeep Or Truck?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by The Brad, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Looking for some opinions, can't decide whether I'm going to purchase a jeep wrangler (2007-2010) or a f 150 (2004-2008) both 4x4. What are your guys opinions on either of these vehicles.

2. If you frequently carry tools and shit around I say get the truck.
    Personally I'm not a truck guy and would get the Wrangler

3. I'd go with the truck. Imagine having that small cab for hotboxing!  :smoking:

4. Yeah...depends on what you would use it for.......goin off-roadin on the weekends w the top off a jeep is fun....Or carrying tools n what not in the back of a truck....hauling shit.....

They all have their pros n cons......I have a Jeep and love it, but sometimes Id prefer a truck.....whatever suits you tho....

5. I drive a Landcruiser. Before that I had a Land Rover. Get the Jeep.

Unless you haul stuff around. Then get the truck.

6. A jeep wrangler would be significantly higher in price for those years vs the f150 years. Could probably look at 09-11 tbh.

I own a 04 f150 lariat supercrew and I fucking love it dude. Super roomy, nice style, and comfy. +plenty of bed space.

7. I think the truck is a good idea if you plan on hauling stuff around. Also, If you have any wet gear the bed of the truck won't stink like the carpet inside a vehicle.

8. That fucking Jeep will need work every time you turn around. If you take it up wheeling even more.

The ford will do work where the jeep is an expensive toy.

Get the best of both worlds, Get a Toyota Pick Up. :) Then pull your buddies out when their Jeeps are stuck.

9. Thanks all for the replys. It's a good thing I'm not in desperate need for a vehicle right now I feel like If I buy the truck I'm gonna regret it and vise versa. One day I want the truck next I want a jeep. Dam I guess this isn't a bad problem to have atleast. I have a ford ranger right now and it is super nice to just be able to throw whatever I want back there. Then again I wanna be able to cruise around with the top down.

10. id buy a treep.

11. Keep shopping around. You'll find the perfect one for you. Maybe you just need to look at other makes and models of cars before deciding. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Truck. F150s are indestructible 

13. Buy one of these badass mother fuckers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403833068.302208.jpg

Omega369

14. jeeps are for hairdressers to drive to the shops (and drive over kurbs). anything more and they will break/catch on fire.

F150s are pretty awesome BUT they are pretty huge. (to wide to 4wd with here and super expensive where i am)

Toyota Landcruisers is where its at. plus no shortage of parts!

I have a Toyota HZJ105, bit slow but very solid. plus has vinyl interior. google image:
    [​IMG]

or else could go for a 70 series. available in single, dual cab or troop carrier. 
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]get a unimog

16. I do have a budget my dude:)

17. Get whichever is more practical for you. Id go with the jeep. Can go a lot more places than the f150. Miss my old wrangler. It was a beast off road.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

18. Semi ......truck
    [​IMG]

19. Jeep Cherokee. Reliable 4.0 engine, 4x4, and room for tools.