Do You Guys Think Romney Would Have Done A Better Job Than Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nativetongues, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Like George W Obama?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i prefer to call him "Bear" Obama

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltCIEbLMaQg

4. Thats already taken by papa bear Bill O'riely or how ever its spelled

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. bill oriely can smd he aint no Bear

6. Ron Paul was a total joke, a dinosuar - he wanted to allow those without healthcare to rely on charity from churches.  He believes in ancient "remedies" for illnesses, and deregulation of the pharmaceutical industry to allow quacks to thrive without responsibility.

Medicare is government run and is fine, for the most part,  To privatize that would be totally unnecessary, and if there is any one thing that would have been worse than what we've been living with for the past few decades, that's it.  

Ron Paul on evolution: "It's only a theory".  Yeah, that's just the kind of guy we need to design a plan for our health needs.  

7. Ralph Nader would have been the best choice.

Or, as some forgotten columnist wrote back in the 2000 (or 2004) election cycle:

"Whether you favor welfare or warfare, it doesn't matter who you vote for -- you'll get plenty of both."

[​IMG]  

Wow, talk about missing the entire point. You dyed-in-the-wool statists need some critical thinking skills.

10. This thread isn't to debate things like Medicare. I know you didn't bring it up but I don't want this thread spiraling into a healthcare debate. I was interested to see if any one really thinks that the last election would have had a significant impact if it went the other way.

11. #52 cball, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014

he aint Nader but he knows a winner
    [​IMG]

12. Where's Ross Perots weird little ass in this conversation?

ya...everyone would be bitching about the same healthcare system...just calling it Romneycare instead...drone strikes on mmj dispensaries/growers/patients every week....Co and WA would have been nuked to stop the evil pot menace...soylent green would of become a dietary staple for billions millions of survivors of the fallout world wide...and New Jersey would be the new capital of the Republican Emergency Tactical Annexation Resource Department..ran by Cheney

14. Spoken like a true Reactionary. 

15. The media seems to gloss over any scandals the current administration produces. I know that wouldn't have happened under Romney. I like Romney, he's not a bad guy. He'd be better in 2016 than most of the other candidates in the GOP field.

Yeah, that guy is crazy. Did you also hear he's a racist?

17. There were rumors to that effect, and it's possible, but still unproven.  It's bad enough that he's against many aspects of science, but also is in favor of giving the churches more power and influence in the country.   To go back to the gold standard ("It's in the Bible", RP) was another example of his often backwards-thinking ideas.  

Yeah, with how big the world is, you really need a currency that produces inflation on a whim, otherwise there wouldnt be enough money for people to spend. RP would probably give the churches so much power America would revert to some sort of theocracy, like the Middle East but worse, he clearly wouldnt care about separation of church and state, even though he claims to be for the Constitution.