Do You Guys Think Romney Would Have Done A Better Job Than Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nativetongues, Jun 25, 2014.

1. The suck is so immeasurable from both choices, better or worse is impossible to quantify

LOL, yes.

Choices:

A statist team-player with a red jersey or a statist team-player with a blue jersey . . . :confused:

3. #24 nativetongues, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I think everyone's response in this thread is summing up my general feelings. I feel like all the things Obama has done, besides obamacare, would have happened underneath Romney. We still would be blowing the shit out of middle eastern people, probably even more if Romney was in office. We still would have a ridiculously overreaching government backdooring all Internet protocols to spy on citizens and foreign countries. We still would have a bad economic outlook and an abysmal deficit. I don't think that Romney would have done too much differently tbh, but I feel like Obama is a better leader, I use that term loosely, than mitt Romney who can barely get through a speech without stumbling the whole time or switching his opinions mid speech. Basically the feeling I've gotten from this thread is were fucked either way, and I would tend to agree. I was just thinking about the election the other day wondering what would be different if Obama lost.

4. no doubt both work for the same people, romney's incompetence used to make obama look better. 

5. Atleast we know he will never get impeached for his atrocities ..why? Because nobody wants to be the asshole in starting the impeachment process on the first black president. Regardless if he's dragging this country down faster then you can sing "movin on up"

6. I keep telling people...
    [​IMG]

7. Romney might have done something with health care, he did have a plan that sounded interesting, but I doubt it would have been perfect.  
    It might not matter to a lot of people, but I was appreciative that bin laden was taken out during the Obama administration, even if he personally didn't do much to accomplish it. 

8. because he is white.

Seriously

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Obama did "something" with health care.

The closest thing to perfect that is possible is to get government 100%, completely and totally out of the health care field. Nobody was advocating that, aside from maybe Ron Paul.

10. #32 ReturnFire333, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

But no Romney would have been a 1000xs worse just like any Republican would be, they are the scummiest of the system. I'd like a Libertarian.

11. I don't believe everything would be fine, I think we'd have a different set of problems.  Too bad we'll never know.

12. #35 4r5t6y7, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014

All of the above.

HAve you noticed that Republicans and Democratics who take office do the same shit? the who 2 party thing is just to divide and conquer us. It's such a joke it's not even worth arguing for either side.

13. No not really. He tried imitating what Obama said in his campaign. Which was stupid because he had many conflicting statements. I don't think he'd take us forward even in the smallest way.

:)

14. he wouldve started wars

15. How can Republicans be the scummiest when Libertarians vote for them over Democrats?  If you lean Libertarian as I do you think more like Republicans think.  Too bad we can't pick and choose qualities, eh?  I guess even if we could we'd construct someone unelectable. 

16. there might've been more opposition/revolution but he wouldve dispatched the military into the streets to snuff it out

Go to Europe, you'll learn what Fascism actually is. Obama is like the farthest thing from being Fascist. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8

Barney Frank is a goofball, but this is what your comment made me think of. It's just really, really incorrect.