Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Weed Go Bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dmart, Jun 25, 2014.

1. So I put weed in a open container in my safe at my parents last thanksgiving. I forgot about it until now. Is it safe to smoke?

2. #2 Geminate, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I wouldn't smoke it but if it was sealed off from air then it should be fine!

Was the weed already cured before it went in to the safe?

3. That's a sweet find! If i was dry I would probably smoke it 

4. it's wasn't sealed except in the safe. What do you mean by cured. I hVent been smoking that long

Cured means the Cannabis was properly dried and then further stored for a few weeks to properly cure for optimal taste, smell, smoke etc. Most weed you purchase will be cured already. Were you smoking this bud before it went in there?

I wouldn't smoke it. Maybe make some edibles with it if you don't smell mold or anything funky.

6. It was smoked a bit before. I'll check if it smells

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Id say its good if it was in like a baggie or something. But just straight up nugs laying in a safe id inspect them make sure nothing funky is on it then probably stil smoke it. the weed is only a year old cant be tht bad

8. Just to be safe you better send it to me...

9. Post pics OP. Then smoke it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If it has been protected from moisture, it will work.

11. If it's still smokable, throw it in with some orange peels for awhile and it'll add some moisture. Smoking dry weed sucks if you're using a one-hitter..

12. it can go bad like any other organic material but if its all I had, Id try some to see how it goes.

13. i got a jar of weed buried in my yard right now. Im wondering the same thing.

14. Should be fine if the smell is right.

15. Yeah man toke up, let no weed go to waste. Stay faded :smoking:

16. it can never really go bad in your situation. its exposed to air, which means it is gonna be really dry when u get it, and some of the potency will be lost because it was exposed to air for so long

17. Uae a strong light on it in a dark room. See if there are any miscolorings.

Should use some fresh weed and mix a little of it in with the dryer stuff. Unless you got a bong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum