Attitude Seed Bank Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MistahWho, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I placed my order June 18th for Nirvana Seeds AK 48 Feminized - 05 seeds & they came with Feminized UK Cheese seeds. They were shipped non stealth (Express International Letter) and I received them today so it only took 6 days to make it to Florida. I even emailed them to see how quick I would receive a response and in less than 12 hours I received a reply from their sales associate.

Super fast shipping, extremely satisfied! Now I can't wait to germ these girls in about 2 months and watch them flower. 

I am also contemplating about purchasing some auto flowers for some quick buds.

Rating 9/10

2. \tAttitude Seed Bank is good place! Delivers to Europe in 3-5 days and States in 5-10 days.. not bad. \tIn fact, the only bad thing is the high prices. Thats why i give it 8,5

3. Yah the prices are a little steep but I rather spend a couple extra bucks to receive the package and not have it intercepted.

4. Already a GIANT ass thread on this lol. Glad it went well though OP

5. One of my main complaints is why send an order with less seeds in a cardboard box that has to be hand processed  When my second order with Attitude seeds that had more seeds gets put into a padded envelope, also  does not take away from the bad customer service.
     There are plenty of seed companys that offer better services. This is just one forum of many of people getting there seeds confiscated by customs sent from Attitude with or without paying more for the guarantee.
    type in Attitude seeds on google and the second thing  on the dropdown list on google is Attitude seeds seizures
    If I would have done my research and read all about the seizures first and there are MANY other forums about Attitude seeds being confiscated. I would have not placed an order with them. Yes they are good when you pay more for the guarantee in sending you out another order but why wait another 2 weeks in hopes that order goes through and if that order gets confiscated than what..??  send another... won't be too long before your name is on a list with Goverment if it is not already from the first seizure. Why play russian roulette when ordering seeds when there are better seed companys out there..?? So yes I made a bad choice in getting my seeds from ATTITUDE.  

If you aren't on a Government watch list... are you really living? :smoke: