Uk Outdoor Noob Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gorilla grower, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Ye I've seen these before, brains tryed the bud rot stuff and still got bud rot, I do t think they were this make though

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

2. #1563 gorilla grower, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Wow long time no post haha,
    I have just made some fire crackers and thought I would add it here seeing as all my other cooking stuff is on here, I'm not even sure anybody is still subbed haha, well here it goes

3 grams of low to mids ganja,
    Jacobs crackers
    Nutella
    Tinfoil
    First off I decarbed the weed in little pouches made from tin foil I done 2 at 1g and 2 at half g wrapped up and in oven for 15 mins, I'd love to put the heat but our cooker is pants and doesn't say so if it helps it was on number 5 haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420904699.853707.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420904715.416362.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420904732.738078.jpg

Basically I judged it by the cooked weed smell and it being brown and crispy haha not very scientific I know ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420904914.332851.jpg

3. Then I ground it up and spread it evenly on the crackers with the Nutella on and wrapped them in tinfoil and put them in the oven for 25 mins on 6, I have not tried these yet I will report back later
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420905107.433203.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420905123.124200.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420905134.654701.jpg

4. Ok it really tasted off weed and I've just woke up hahahaha it put me to sleep haha

5. Guess whos back bitches!!! Woop woop!! 😎

6. Wooooooow, holy shit, kaaaaching, ding ding ding, omg, holy Toledo, well you get the picture,
    This thread kinda died but we can revive it

7. Sweet hey bro

Chef.

8. I didn't realise anybody was still subbed to this thread 😎

9. Yeah man! I stay subbed to my boys original threads :D

Chef.

10. Ah cool, I'll start posting more shit if people are watching 👍 I got some edibles and ISO washes coming up, so I'll post them

11. Secret subbers! Lol yeahman finally remembered my feckin password!
    Easy headchef! ;)

Yo g you on the zombies tonight?

12. Yeah man good, I don't like txt messages, even just saying normal shit like what you up to, every txt we write the fucking gov are reading, rant over,
    Sup dug,

13. Ye gona roll a doob and we will be on,
    My bb VG juice is going slightly yellow from the steeping, the strawberry one I steeped for 3weeks is a lovley gold colour now, can't wait to puff it

14. No matter where you send messages from the scum can see....

15. Ye I know but it feels safer here,
    This 100% VG Bb is chuffing the fog! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425328164.304338.jpg

16. By box! :)
    *my

Attached Files:

17. Nah mate will be sometime soon, bored of it to be honest.
    Need to get a new game

Chef.

18. Easy lads. Theres life in the old thread yet. Hows tings G?
    Easy brain man...hows work?
    My NYCD has finally took after the transplant. Still a midget at the minute but looking decent again.