Uk Outdoor Noob Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gorilla grower, Jun 23, 2014.

1. hair spray and a lint free cloth rub from center to outside edge all way round!

2. I've tryed all the above, I'll post a pic of it later then you'll be like ooooooh now I understand

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

3. Attached Files:

4. Haha

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

5. Attached Files:

6. Should be sick just what you need enit

7. Attached Files:

8. Hopfully it won't affect it to much and won't stunt!

I just took some pics of the girls and give them some nutes

I went in there and the cream caramel is way ahead of the other 2 well it is a fast version hahaha
    I also noticed a proper mouldy courgette hiding in the deep crevasse of my ghouse, I wonder if that could of caused or help the mould on the mig 29, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409254140.686524.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409254160.219097.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409254177.302378.jpg

9. Attached Files:

10. Yeah it will be fine, it will just turn up like the lst, but make sure you get all the bud site to the sun

11. 10mins

12. Attached Files:

13. Nice! It's goto be the cold haha