Uk Outdoor Noob Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gorilla grower, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Think mine are quite abit off that stage atm tbh...

2. 2 weeks max

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.
    Well you'll have smoked mine while yours are budded and fat

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.

3. Thats what i think too.. So maybe 1 more veg at half strength next week.. See how they look first thou...

4. Yeah mate she'll tell what she wants you just Gota know what to look for haha

5. Im pretty excited to try some outdoor greens! ;)

6. Yeah man me to, I'm going to bed now mate catch ya later
    Have a look round man it's all on here, but beware you will have your phone pressed up against your nose at any free internet moment, in a bizzle

7. Lol, safe man ye me too... Catch ya l8a

8. Loki reccomended neem oil.. Possible insects made the marks..

9. Ye thought so, the baby's have it hard, but when they get bigger they grow resilience to it, or can jus take it

10. Yeahman gonna get some the weekend
    How u get that but at the bottom of ur messages??

11. It's in the settings, called signature

12. Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    *bit

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Shweeet! :lol:

Automatic Ak (Auto)
    Bubblegum (Auto)
    Royal Cheese (Auto)

14. My profile picture somebody posted asking if it was me and I used it as my pic for the crack,
    Because it's guerrilla not gorilla, funny man haha

15. Lol!!! You herd any more bout these otha autos?

Automatic Ak (Auto)
    Bubblegum (Auto)
    Royal Cheese (Auto)

16. ?

Automatic Ak (Auto)
    Bubblegum (Auto)
    Royal Cheese (Auto)

17. Ye man fuck, I meant to say yesterday, the 1s he ordered were out of stock but he said he is defo ordering more seeds and we can have the free 1s he gets but he's not sure if they would be autos,

What would be good if everything we used would be free! Then the only thing it costs is our time.

What's with the ? S man wait bitch haha

18. Or we could order some cheap autos ourselves.. Cause times runnin out man

Automatic Ak (Auto)
    Bubblegum (Auto)
    Royal Cheese (Auto)

19. Ye I know mate, I don't wana rush things though, and I'm kinda peppered right now,
    I have one plant I could put out, the pineapple punch, it's supposed to be auto but it ain't flowering yet!

20. But if I put it out and it got raped I would be pissed, I meant to say there's a guy called spike weed who started off this year with like 100 seeds and plants and was left with about 40