Uk Outdoor Noob Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gorilla grower, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Huuum I don't know I'm just keeping mine ing them pots to keep um small, they will be ok but won't yield as much as they could,

But I know you can lst autos but is probly wait a bit longer, how old are they?

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.

2. The two are about 3 weeks an the cheese is about 2...

3. Sometimes gc can fuck up ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403561133.152883.jpg

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.

4. Lol i sin it anyway..
    Cant wait!
    Theyre definatly speeding up rapidly now thou.. Jus i fucked the two up at the start.. Shouldnt of bothered with a light
    Think i stunned em abit too..

5. So what u sayin about these other ones?

6. Just let them be mate!

Have you gave them any nutes?

7. For my autos I gave water when I put seed in and then I gave water at 14 days then like 20 days I gave them half strength bio food

This the shit I'm giving them ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403562458.714048.jpg

8. Yeh started veg nutes last sunday... Gave them some more yesterday too

9. Only at quarter strength.. Gonna go up to half next week

10. Yeah best to start low, here is my schedule, it can get confusing but if I make it up as 1l a time I'm fine. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403562875.430434.jpg

11. Lol! Ive got a tomato feed for my veg and im trying maxi bloom for blooming stage..

12. A few things to help on this forum, make sure to sub to threads otherwise you will lose um.
    Seriously ask on uk unite to help with them spots on ur leaves, jus say your new and need help,
    And if you have set your email you will get loads, I had like 8000 at 1 point!

13. It's one feed of veg because they grow strait into flower soon as they show pistols, I say switch to bloom,

I gave water 1l veg and I have just give the 1l of bloom

14. Yeahman this app is wicked!
    Gonna see if any other of the leaves are affected when they come out... But im sure its nothin to worry about...

15. Are they organic? It needs to say 100% organic because they only have to have as low as 30% organic to say organic, so to regulate it, it has to say 100% organic,
    Not the end of the world it just means you have to have a longer flush time, but if there in the ground I don't know how you would flush them.

16. Told u this app was the shit, wait till you get in with the crowd, ther all sound man, from the uk anyway.

17. Switch to bloom?
    Even why they so small?

18. Not that Americans are bad people but I have only really spoke to kevie from America and he's cool as fuck

19. How Many feeds have you give them? I say wait for the pistols to show,

like this the little white hairs that come out of the 2 green bits, you should get 2 white hairs per green bit so 8 pistols per node they show on. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403563735.180210.jpg