Uk Outdoor Noob Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by gorilla grower, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Complete novice looking for help, suggestions and advice from anybody who wishes to give it, but mainly for me and my pal to swap pictures.

Good luck all!

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.

2. Easy jim, indeed all advice is welcome! :p

3. Currently got Automatic AK, Bubble Gum, and Royal Cheese...
    All 3 are autos...

4. Sup g! Just a quick pic to show you how far along the the 2 autos are, I gona try and construct sumut like details coz were far behind,

Also on uk growers unite Loki is the man from um aswell also just scroll to the last couple pages, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403556133.674913.jpg

Mig 29 auto, pineapple punch auto, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm photo.
    Um wtf uk man uk

5. Thats the latest pics of the little royal cheese taken today....

Attached Files:

6. Waaa thats lookin good man! :rolleyes:

7. Sour d, I have only 1 picture of it just after I lst'd, this about 2 weeks ago,
    At about 2 weeks old I dropped this plant to the ground and it broke in 2 places and it has survived.

Haa can't wait to smoke it

And this is it today bush little bitch. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403556560.641822.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403556290.525175.jpg

8. Thats the bubble gum.. Also taken today

Attached Files:

9. And thats the AK... Taken today

Attached Files:

10. Haha yeah mate they will start to go fast now nxt 2 weeks and you'll be like whooaa

11. Did you top your autos?
    And see the funny marks on the AK leaves?

12. Na, I topped the sour d, I'll get a better picture 2morra I don't wana keep going in and out of the g house;-)

Where I topped it, i lst'd it and a third bit came out so when it was on like its third node I topped it again and 2 more tops are growing out haha,
    Here is a pic of a birds eye view, I don't know how much you will see! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403557259.208128.jpg

13. Yeah the spots are something from insects it think, post it uk unite Loki will tell ya, e r I'll introduce ya if want, there all cool man

14. They still look healthy though!

15. Dont think they should cause the plant any major damage.... Prob just them leaves... Just gotta learn abit more on low stress cause i wanna try keep them small..ish.. Lol

16. But yeah im happy so far.. Yours are comin on well nice! U lst,d urs?

17. Ok I'll show you my cream caramel now but there loads so here goes....

Yeah mate tied um down

18. So cream caramel fast version, I first thought it was a auto but at 2 months I was like no buds so not an auto but it was like nearly waste high like in the pic, I couldn't have it massive so a gc member.. Igrowmyown.. Gave me advise to bend it over, you know not like in half but Enough for over a couple days for it to bend in half,
    Since then it has got bushier and on both the plants I have been pushing the big fan leaves under the ties I used to tie it down with but I might look in to pruning it because some of the leaves are bigger than my hands. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558493.241811.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558518.258296.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558571.591408.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558591.274977.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558622.024613.jpg

19. Shit here it is today, and the bend after about a day, I'll get a close up of the bend tommora, apparently she will turn that bit into a knot
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558668.774335.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558690.874180.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558711.708312.jpg

20. All lookin really nice and healthy jim! Very nice indeed! An yeah man that bend should go into a knuckle like thing... U reckon i shoud LST my autos? To try keep em small?...