36 Hour Dark Period Before Harvest Question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by leodicapario, Jun 23, 2014.

1. #41 leodicapario, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    most definately not going to be too over ripe, it still has some decent life left in it, and is obviously still growing.. not seeing too many ambers, one here and there... seems it had a growth spurt over night with all these clears im seeing poppin up.. i may have started monitoring the trichs a bit early.. atually my first time using a 60x-100x scope.  but hey im glad shes showin me what to expect next time. only 2nd grow, harvested 6 girls last fall

2. Sounds lovely, and I am still interested to see results as they come :)

3. i'll most def take a few shots before i darken her.. i bet @[member="Hemp Hugger"] wont mind updating us by posting some after photo's :hello:

4. Im going to check her tomorrow and let you know where she's at. She will be harvested either tomorrow night or Thursday afternoon. ... you guys are going to love this I promise. ...
    Im already subscribed here so I wont forget promise guys I got this...

5. Ok Im in this so as a test, I have some frosty shit but tomorrow I pull the plug on the 9 finished hydro clones. Ill pick a bud and get before and after pictures. I will let the air pumps run but the lights are going out. 2,000 less watts on the power bill.

6. Heres the trichomes after 24 hrs

Attached Files:

7. Im betting shell be done by tomorrow evening.... :) :) :) :)

Over all it does not look ripe.

9. Still has one more day maybe two. It will look much better then...

10. I tested it a week ago and it was amazing melted my face, so I know it is ok. Looks with the strain are deceiving it stays very very light even when finished not sure why hhhh ut I also don't know the parents of this strain, the guys breeds and grows his own strains but he wont say what they are...

11. that is about where lower half of my autoflower is atm.., some parts upper half are still growing too. decided it wasnt ready for the good old dark period yet... im trying to get them ripe cuz i know i fell in love wit some bag seed i got from a friend that smokes brick last year i let go all the way.

12. most def man lookin frosty af,, gonna be a nice cerebral... since my auto is norlights x big bud im going to shoot for a little of both.

13. I just want a straight face melt so im trying for nothing but cloudy that why she is getting only 8 1/2 weeks...

14. subbed, good things are happening here

What company is that by, World of Seeds? If so I just grew their non-auto version of that. It was great for being high and being able to do things mindlessly. I loved it.

16. yes world of seeds.. i would have rather had a photo, but it was a promo off attitude...

I bet it will still be great. I generally have good luck with freebies from that site, usually Dinafem.

White hairs in such a large percentage tells me its still growing. I like to see a good percentage of red pistols before I harvest. Thats the old school way before we used microscopes.

19. This strain stays very light for some reason but it gets frosty as hell lol...

20. #60 leodicapario, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    dude the photoperiod afgan kush x yumbolt (world of seeds) was at the  4th node when the auto was still at the 3rd.. all same medium, nothing different...

edit: it was also a promo