Real Or Fake Roor

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kidcfan94, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I bought a roor yesterday and I'm trying to find out if its a fake which is what I suspect.  It was marked up at 350 I payed 330.  Im probably not posting this in the right place but I didn't know where to go.  Feedback is much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. #3 Jakeh358, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    This Roor is 100% because of that common signature mark that many of the Roor blowers put on their peices. Also your peice has 3 dents in the ice catcher just as all roors have. Both R's are facing inwards and the glass looks smooth and professionally blown. You have authentic Roor on your hands congradulations :). I picked up a new roor yesterday as well!

3. It's real but you could have gotten something better for the price. It's a price to pay for a name though. At least you know it's quality.

4. I'm not sure, it's got three ice pinches, but usually there's a signature by the joint which I can't see either because it's not there or I'm blind. But all roors have a signature, rather than the design that yours has
    I'm not sure, it's got three ice pinches, but usually there's a signature by the joint which I can't see either because it's not there or I'm blind. But all roors have a signature, rather than the design that yours has

5. OP is real. Jakeh358 sorry but yours is fake...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Fuck..... Lol. It still gives chiller hits than a pipe and its was worth the $60

7. Not bad for the price.
    :bonging:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ME: "check out my new roor bong I bought today!"

FRIEND: "thats not a real roor that's fake shit"

ME: "GTFO bitch you aint smokin with me"

FREIND: "uh....wait...on second look...yeah, yeah thats a real roor! Cool bong bro!"

9. its real but your kinda dumb for spending 330 on that. i would of gotten a sick new oil rig with some worked glass for that price bro.