My White Widow Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by twinn77, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Maybe I should try lst

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My plants have been training themselves, heavy buds laying down. The flattest fattest plants I ever seen. I have to tie plants UP.

I hope you have similar troubles. :)

3. Lol yeah she has super fat leaves that look heavy as hell, I think I'll play it by ear, hopefully I run into that same problem!

4. Getting bigger everytime I check on her

Attached Files:

5. Taken 20 minutes before lights out

Attached Files:

6. I have a lot of new branches forming under these huge 5 leaf fan leaves, does the new growth look ok? Should they droop like that? I just added the mylar on my res a few hours ago. Please help @[member="snoopdog6502"] lol

Attached Files:

7. Just cranked that light up to 1000 watts! Air cooling the light by sucking cool air from room into fan over the light then out side. 6 inch can fan exhausting hot air out, passive intake on bottom next to a/c vent. Temps actually dropped 5 degrees with can fan and I can keep air on 75 in the house!

8. Did res change this morning. Ppm @733 ph 5.7 temps 74 degrees. I topped her 2 days ago added some epsom salt as I noticed yellowing leaves. I had been using water with a ppm near zero. Back to tap, hopefully it doesn't spread anymore. Showing lots of new growth.

Attached Files:

9. Ppm went up to 860, I think because of the epsom salt. Ph 5.7 Temps 78 degrees. Plant is recovering nicely from being topped June 28th. Also recovering from mg deficiency

Attached Files:

10. Tried to super crop the other day snapped a branch, taped it up recovering nicely. Topped her once again, let's see what happens! Got big time growth from the first one. Ppm went up to 910 reset to 760. Ph 5.8 temps 81 degrees. New exhaust fan will be here in 2 days.

Attached Files:

11. Got new exhaust installed finally. Ph 5.8 ppm 860 temps 75 degrees. Topped her twice more yesterday.

Attached Files:

12. Looking good, hydro plants get real bushy and thick.

The leaves get droopy because they are big and heavy.

Wait to you grow bud, they will be big and droopy too because they get so heavy. :D

Soil growing is like growing a sheep, hydro growing is like growing a fat hog.

13. Lmao. Yeah I'm super excited snoop dog6502! I had mg deficiency so I gave her epsom salt and went back to tap. She has responded well to the change. I'm guessing I want to veg for another 4 weeks.

14. @8:45 am ph 5.7, ppm was 890 added half gallon ph water brought it back to 860.

Attached Files:

15. Checked before leaving for work, ph 5.7 ppm dropped for the first time 846 temperature 73 degrees 46% rh.

16. I think it's amazing how different strains prefer different solutions..
    My plants are over 1 ft tall
    Lst'd
    And pushed down by scrog
    And they don't want anything more than 250 Ppms

Keep it up main!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

17. WiiseeBudz2 what are you growing?

18. Chem dogD

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow