Yellow Spots On Leaves 2 Days After Potting Up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by demifuror, Jun 23, 2014.

1. #1 demifuror, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    hi guys

i just potted up my seedling 2 days ago

before i potted it, there was a small brown spot on each leaf

this morning when i checked it, i noticed a slightly larger yellow spot on one of the leaves

my grow tent is in my closet, and when i open the closet door, it's surprisingly warm (i don't have an exact temp reading from inside the tent), but i'm guessing it will only be as warm as outiside the tent, since when i close the closet door, that warm air will just be pulled in by the fan and over the tent?

here are more details:

What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html
    Indoors or outdoors? indoor
    What strain? dutch haze
    How old are the plants? seedling sprouted just over a week ago, ~9 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? LED Grow Light 300W
    How far from the lights? ~1-2 feet
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? every couple days, boiled tap water (cooled to room temp)
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? never, soil mix is water-only, although i couldn't get my hands on the tomato fertilizer for the soil mix, so i used this instead: http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/grow-your-own/fertilisers-plant-food/fruit___vegetable_foods/Miracle-Gro-Organic-Fruit-and-Vegetable-Plant-Food-9846751?skuId=10247456 which is NPK 5-6-10
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? N/A
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? not sure, will report later
    What size pots? 12L
    Any bugs? not sure, will check later
    Any other pertinent info? N/A

i will try to take some pics later, and post them up here

maybe it's something i need to rectify by feeding it more nutes? or maybe it's just too warm?