First Time Fridge Build And Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dazeeman, Jun 23, 2014.

1.  The temps are much higher today about 89F 
    I'm gonna mess around some with air supply and  fan speed  to see what happens
    I want 80 max during the day.

2. maybe the air needs to "Rush" in Because nobody likes "98 degrees".its's too "Hot,Hot,Hot"

ps
    showing your age

3. instead of a Green Day at harvest,I'll Have a Megadeth on my hands.  Could be Real Dire Straits !

4. DAY 12
    WELL TODAY I MESSED WITH THE FAN AND INLET. I MOVED THE INTAKE TO THE EVAP SIDE OF MY HOME AC TO GET COOLER AIR. THIS SEEMS TO HAVE FIXED THE ISSUE. THE TEMPS 8 INCHES FROM MY LIGHT ARE STILL DROPPING RIGHT NOW I'M AT ABOUT 77F  AND  BOUNCING UP TO 78.8  WHEN THE HOUSE THERMOSTAT TURNS  OFF . HUMIDITY IS AROUND 60% WITHOUT THE PLANTS IN THERE. THE FAN IS ON MED/HIGH.
    I HOPE THIS DOES THE TRICK. I WILL PLAY WITH FAN SPEED TO KEEP TEMPS RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE BUT TRY TO SLOW THE AIR EXCHANGE RATE.
    WILL UPDATE WHEN LIGHTS GO OUT.

5. So today temps in the fridge stayed between 71F and 75F .
    60-65% humidity
    might finally be dialed in !!!!
    Game On !!

6. need some seed or clones.Soon!!!!

7. whatever I get my hands on first !
    gonna try local for clones first,just don't know any growers here.Got a friend in San Fran and know someone in Humbolt county

8. Subbed, cool setup man. 

9. Thanks Vaipgood

I think insurance payed for the pump.

10. #55 dazeeman, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    DAY 13
    HAVEN'T MESSED WITH THE FRIDGE MUCH LATELY. TEMPS ARE GOOD ,STAYING AROUND 75 F ,55% HUMIDITY .PLANTS DOING FINE.
    ONLY THING HOLDING ME UP FROM RUNNING SOME GRASS IN IT IS SOME GOOD CLONES OR SEEDS...OH AND MONEY  !!
    SO TODAY I MOVED MY NURSERY INTO THE CORNER OF MY GARAGE. MUCH MORE ROOM TO MOVE AROUND IN THERE NOW.
    I AM TRYING TWO DIFFERENT BULBS IN THE T5 FIXTURE. 
    4 - 5000K HO'S AND 2 -3500K HO'S
    I ONLY HAVE 3000K'S,3500K'S AND 5000K'S RIGHT NOW THE PLANTS LOOK HAPPY.
    I SHOULD BE RUNNING 6500K'S FOR VEG,THE 3000K'S ARE FOR FLOWERING....NOT SURE WHAT 5000K AND 3500K WILL DO.
    BUBBLE CLONER SEEMS TO BE KEEPING  THE TEST SUBJECTS ALIVE,ROOTS ARE A LITTLE BROWN. MIGHT NEED TO PUT THEM IN SOIL SOON

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

11. Thanks,Your ladies look nice as well !

12. Day 14
    Did a little re arranging of my fresh air system .upped the intake and exhaust to 6".Way Better temps.
    I am about 72F in the canopy with fan at 1/4 speed during the day lights on 96 F ambient temp
    Can probably get it below 70F if I run lights  at night
    humidity was at 56%
    Here is a video update right after I finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77mbf7aHkKc