Home Made Vaporizer

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Canadian_Penis, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I made a vaporizer. At the bottom there is a candle, and above that there is tinfoil. I put the weed in the tinfoil, and light the candle. I suck through the top part of the bottle

I tested it with some weeds from my garden, it made smoke, but didn't combust. 

I didn't test it with weed yet.

[​IMG]

2. Tinfoil isn't all that safe to be inhaling when you're oxidizing it and inhaling the fumes.

But try getting a better picture I can barely see it but interesting idea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks like cancer. Make a lightbulb vape or something that looks pretty unhealthy.

4. I really hope this is a troll. That is in no way safe to use for vaporization.

5. The tinfoil makes no fumes when I light it.  The boiling point of aluminum is 2500 degrees C. My tinfoil only gets to about 300 degrees c. 

There are spaces in the tinfoil that air can get through. I'm scared that when I vape, the weed smoke will go down through these holes. Should it go down? Or would the heat from the flame keep it up?

sorry my phone always takes blurry pictures.

6. You want the combustion temperature and the temperature it will start oxidizing at. I'm pretty sure aluminum is one of the weakest metals compared to ones such as titanium and has a lot of unhealthy fumes when lighted. I would get a digital thermometer ( one with laser) and find out the surface temperature and do a little more research and planning of your idea as I see a couple faults for safety/health

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm using a glass jar now. It was wet, and I put it ontop of a flame to dry it out. I heard a cracking noise. Is this the glass cracking? 

8. the glass jar cracked, so I'll stick to my bong for now.

9. #9 SmokeErrythang, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Idk man, $50,000 for chemotherapy or $100 for a mflb. Just buy a vape lol

10. This is a horrible idea
    Plastic fumes
    Aluminum fumes
    Candle/wax/wick fumes

This is a cancer and respiratory issue waiting to happen son

Omega369

11. Chemo is free for Canadian. All you have to pay is the 5$ for the parking spot :p