I Just Saw 2 Ufos

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sunn, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Probably mentioned already but...
    Chinese Lanterns bro

2. I've seen the same thing except I was on a cruise ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean what the hell zooms across the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is shaped like a frisbee? only one possible explanation...hmm I may never know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. completely agree. i had exsactly same exsperiance while really high was like oh my shit there coming for me. ran nealy a mile down this road b4 i lost dight of them. then another 10mins later must have been doing 60mph.
    i had no dout it was aliens (big beliver) then....
    went on holiday with mates and we got 5 chinese langterns to launch. managed with fluke to get all 5 in the air in a v shape. got about 200ft up and shot off into the distance.

at that moment felt like a complete twat inside my own head.
    wasnt ufos was chinese langturns

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I've seen 3 balls of light once, they were rotating around each other really fast, then they were just gone, like disappearered. What you described sound's different. Big brother watching us?:rolleyes:

5. Lightning bugs

6. thought id throgh this out there as i was thinking bout it earlier.

realy easy to build a non inter planetery ufo capable of breaking the sound barrier. just butcher 6 harrier jump jets or americas really cool new equivalents.

anybody else considered it?

7. smfh

8. i saw a ufo one time when i was walkin home..yeah i was high, whats that got to do with anything?
    it was'nt no streetlight or a helicopter, g.