I Just Saw 2 Ufos

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sunn, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Sleep with one eye open, they will be back for you.

2. Careful, what you wish for.

• Like Like x 2
  3. My dad experienced that phenomenon many years ago in a farmer's hay field.
    These 'balls' were rolling along the field at night during a thunder storm and had a fiery appearance. 
    He and my uncle witnessed it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've seen ufo's too before OP, I believe you. Like other's in the thread said though, doesn't necessarily mean they are aliens though.

5. that is true. Hopefully they aren't hostile.

6. I want to see a UFO. That's badass man

'Too blessed to be stressed'

7. #28 STilladelph, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    So bummed when I open this thread to find no photos....

8. Two UFOs and not a single picture..

9. A couple of friends back in 2008 (When Mars was closest to the earth) had an experience.
    Dwayne had recently purchased one of those million watt flashlights and was pointing it towards Mars and flashing the SOS code over and over for about 2 - 3 minutes.
    About 15 minutes later they both observed in the night sky the triangular formation of three lights.  When they travelled it was at very high speed, stopping and starting and eventually the lead one took off like a flash then the other two left in similar fashion.
    Now the interesting part.
    They both saw something hovering above the treetops in his backyard, that shone some sort of intensely bright light into his swimming pool, lighting it up like nothing either man had seen before!
    Then... Dwayne's Himalayan (?) cat went bonkers inside the walled in patio, running around in circles really fast on .....the wall, 3 feet up from the floor.  Dwayne opened the door to get the cat to go into the adjoining kitchen in the house.  The cat pounced onto back of Dwayne's leg and fastened itself there by it's claws and teeth.

Dwayne doesn't shine the light into the sky anymore.

10. Trust me, I'm pretty bummed about it too. I was going to look online for videos/pics that look like what I saw. I also plan on taking a pic of that area of the sky and drawing their approximate paths over it

11. #32 AMX-002, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMAA0-YoVww this kind of looks like what i saw. but for me they were moving much faster. i saw 1 orb then 2 in formation then 3 in a triangle. o         o     o         o      o
                                                                                                                                              o

12. It was just a weather balloon, guys. Move on. Nothing to see here. Trust your government.

13. I don't get surprised at these kind of things anymore. Aliens are visiting earth and have been for thousands if not millions of years - nothing new here 

14. OOOO it's on now. Shit's going to hit the fan so start brushing up on your head-aiming skills, ur gonna need it.

15. it's like I told my mom..
    mom: do you think aliens are real?
    me: yeah, but they just showed up to build the pyramids, the the nazca lines and then they left.

16. This guy was flying around this crazy thing with like 6 propellors and an iPhone attached. And it could go high as fuck. I thought it was a UFO for the longest time. I gauntee that's was it was. The one I saw was a bright blue light.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403556865.700441.jpg

It's all just one big conspiracy

18. looks similar, but the ones i saw were brighter. I don't think they could have been those flying chinese lanterns because they were just too bright.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I hear ya this is the closest video I could find ill probably keep looking. what I saw was definitely closer and brighter too. I agree with you, no way were they lanterns of any kind.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app