Feminized Photoperiod X Feminized Autoflower

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by alexfish, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Hi I have a Feminized critical 47 Mother and a bubblicious autoflower feminised,

now i used CR spray to get a male to get some S2 Critial 47 seeds for outdoor, and the auto got pollenized like two different females crossing plus the auto thing

will these be like F1 photoperiod critcal 47 x bubblicious Feminized???
    if you get what i mean

will they have F1 vigor its crossing two different strains ?

2. I don't really get what you are saying about the female auto thing. But if I'm not completely off track, you want to know if they will be autos or 12/12 and if they are F1, right?

Well, the auto gene is recessive, which means that it takes two pairs of this recessive auto gene for it to show. And since there are none in the critical, all of the offspring will have show the photo-flowering gene, since it's dominant. The F1's of this will be photo's. But if you cross the F1's with each other you will have the F2 come out as 1 in 4 plants auto, the rest will be photo's. Then if you select the auto's of the F2's to cross and create F3's, all of them will be autoflowering.

And yes the F1's will probably have the "F1 vigour".

It was a little bit more info than you needed probably, but I hope you got the answers you were looking for :)

3. this made my head hurt lol