Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

D_Urbmons Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brother Urb, Jun 22, 2014.

1. LOL no prob bro!

That nug in pic 1 and 2 is callin my name. :smoking:

2. Great pics brutha.

Quality pics + quality meds = awesome thread.

Big ass props my bro :)
    :bongin:

Cheers brotha!  It means a lot comin from you.  And just imagine if these weren't over handled buds vacuumed up in vac bags then into zip loc bags through who knows how many hands before they reach me.

Tonight is going to be my last pickup for a while hopefully. :)  Hoping harvest will be ready by the time next bag is depleted. Will be back with more pics later.

Cheers!

4. I couldn't get herb last night!!!  Going to have to try to source some elsewhere. That's the problem growing older and only having 1 dealer.  I remember the days when I had many dealers to call at any given time.  Most of them were shit though, fell off fast.  Part time dealers.  Only 1 guy stood the test of time(many years) but it seems like he's falling off now.  Quality is going downhill and availability is no longer ALWAYS.  Ah well, all good things come to an end.

The search continues!

5. Dude, with your passion, you will be perpetual before you know it.

I can almost assure you brotha, I can see your talent... Before long, you'll have flowers curing, flowers ready to smoke, and flowers still in the soil... A fat stash of different hashes.

To give you some motivation, my first grow was only about a year and a half ago, my first extraction (butane) was only a year prior.

Find killer genetics, establish a mother and if you are able too, establish at least a 2stage setup.
    Where you have plant(s) vegging, while the others are in flower...

Ideally, you want three stages...
    I.e

Just for example;
    Seedling, clone area with T5 fluorescents or CFL (space does not have to very big, doesn't consume much energy)

Veg room; doesn't necessarily need to be light tight,.
    I recommend a 400w HID ballast to support a 400w Metal Halide, use CFLS for supplementary lighting.

Also, a neat little tip, China LED panels although not the best quality, they are pretty damn cheap for supplementary lighting.

They provide multiple light spectrums that the HID's cannot supply, use barely any energy, and generally do not raise the temps.

Flower; for every 1000w you want at least 8x8x8 to get maximum efficiency,

You can cool both the MH & HPS hoods with one 8" in-line(active air )

This may sound crazy, but I bet you'll be there in about 18months (assuming you have the space.)

Again; organic my friend, I can set you up with my recipe through PM when you are comfortable with the change over.
    Synthetics can be AWESOME, but, with the explosion of new growers, you are at the mercy of the Nutrient vendors.... TheyKNOW you NEED it, so they can charge 200$ USD that only costs a a few bucks to make...

The directions on the bottles are bullshit in case you didn't know.

Use 50-75% of the recommended doses, and feed half the time. They want you to over feed so you will buy more...

Hope this is of some help to you bro, much respect.
    -dabs

6. All stank

Cheers brotha! Some great advice and words of inpsiration!

8. Got some purple Kush this weekend ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411215314.641638.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Wow that looks awesome. What did you take that with?
      [​IMG]

10. #30 CanadianOrganic, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Aw you couldn't find any bud? That's the friggin worst, Urb.

I actually did find some on Saturday. It is not picture worthy haha. The sister in law came to the rescue and found us some herb!  I can't wait to gift her a nug of my crop for helping us out!

12. Some nuuggerrss I picked up yesterday.
    You don't mind if I post pictures, eh Urb? I figure gotta show off Canadian Pride!

Attached Files:

13. Not at all brotha! And it looks quite good too!  Do you know the strain?

I'd like to think my personal pickups have come to and end for the time being. :D I guess I should show a few nugs of the harvest.

Northern Lights x Skunk
    006.JPG 005.JPG

Skunk x Blueberry
    007.JPG 011.JPG 014.JPG

14. No clue. This was on the bag, sometimes Ill get lucky and itll just say 'kandy kush' or whatever, but not this time haha
    The colour does look og-ish though.
    And beautiful buds brother

Attached Files:

15. #35 CanadianOrganic, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Yumm. No idea the strain but its dank as fuck ^.^

Attached Files:

16. Man I should post a picture of the last bunk-o bag I picked up before my harvest.  I still have a half oz just sitting there.  Maybe I should use it for cannabutter.

Looks delicious bro!

17. #37 CanadianOrganic, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    The stuff your sister (in-law?) got for ya?
    Also, Urb do you know if they sell ISO in pharmacys in Canada? Thinking about using my sugar trim to make hash

Yeah lol that stuff.  I still have some sitting in the jar doing nothing.

THey do sell 99% iso here, so I would imagine they do over in your parts as well!

19. I thought I read somewhere that 91%is preferable to 99% for some reason. I think it was due to the extra 8% extracting more chlorophyll

20. #40 Brother Urb, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014

Interesting, I did not know that. I always buy the 99% stuff for cleaning my glass.