Nicest Car Youve Seen In Your Life??

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Slumped, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Saw a few rolls royce phantoms at car shows and one on the street
    Sat in a ferrari 458 at a car show
    Sat in some dudes lamborghini Mercialago in the parking lot of a pet store.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412966106.896843.jpg

Kid at my school (PSU) drives a brand new Maserati

Life's too short so love the one you got

3. #23 TimothyTheFirst, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    I go to the north american international auto show in detroit every year, and they always have some top of the line exotic cars kicking around there.

but as far as cars actually on the road/in the city, I've seen a lamborghini prototype when I worked at a gas station.  some guy drove it all the way up here from florida.  I've seen a few mazeratis, a couple other lamborghinis from rich ass kids at msu/wmu, saw a late 80s ferrari testarossa on the road once.  

you know those old cars are cool, but I like classics just as much.  I've seen a lot of classics all types of places.  my grandpa has a few. 

then in the summertime you see muscle cars pretty much everywhere in michigan.

the chinese kids at western michigan/michigan state all drive porshes, bmws, mazeratis and audis.  they're all rich as fuck.

4. there was a mclaren p1 at a detail shop i drive by on my way to work most days, about a month ago. route 90 in rockport.

i've seen a noble on route 1 in wiscasset.

one of the nicest i've seen, in my opinion, was an alpina 3.0CSL.

5. Would you consider a Tesla a supercar?

6. Best car i have ever seen. Sorry, the car pic is cropped but its the best looking one i have seen mmmmmmmm.........
    carr.jpg

7. My 1927 T bucket. Just so rare.

27 tbucket.jpg
    27 t bucket.jpg
    27 tbucket interior.jpg
    1927 t bucket.jpg

8. Not really a car guy but we do have moparfest in our town every year.  Get to see plenty of nice cars.

9. #29 God Almighty, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    When I bought my Bentley, I got to know the manager of the dealership/showroom (I also bought by range from him) And I met up with him a week or so ago and he had a P1, took me for a ride in it. Holy shit it's probably the fastest car I've been in, and the interior is so nice.

10. #31 †TheGrow†, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  11. I saw an Acura NSX on a highway in Dallas once. The guy probably though I was creepin on him lol, I followed behind him for miles just to take it all in.

I've seen more expensive cars, but the NSX is much much nicer than some new automatic Ferrari or GTR. It has class. And a real transmission. And those things are built to last, they often get 200k miles easy on most of their parts, unlike other super cars.

12. I've seen many nice cars working in Beverly Hollywood and anywhere near the coast where fancy people live.

But some reason dodge vipers that have been detailed gloss and pampered has one of the series curves in car kingdom. I would buy one just for looks even though it handles corners like a sailboat.

but price wise the most expensive car I've seen was a fixed up bugatti veyron, and a old looking Mercedes with doors that flapped up like a lambo, it was made that way not modified.

13. Yeap and most are Chevy 305's/350s or Ford 302s.

14. Down my road some guy has an all black Audi R8, i walk past it most days and cant help but take a glance.

15. I work in the trade show industry and am currently at the one show I've been looking forward to all year; PRI 2014. It's basically like a mini SEMA. The photo's with the Indy car are of the booth I built, the copper Alpha GTR is probably my most favorite car I've ever seen, but this show is loaded with lots of good ones!

Attached Files:

16. R32

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

17. #39 DBV, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Wasn't a fan of these for the longest time, but fell in love after watching it practice and tune for the 24 hrs at Daytona this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g68ut-ktDBY&feature=youtu.be

[​IMG]

I'm really hoping to see this one next year assuming they can pull through the legal issues!

[​IMG]

18. 55 Ford Thunderbird with white wall tyres. I would have cut my leg off with a twig for that beauty