How Do I Change The Quote Above Profile Pic?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by brotholomew, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Sorry if it's been answered before, I couldn't find it on the forums. How do you change the quote or whatever it is on the left above my picture. The one that says "get to the choppa". I set it a couple years back, before Grasscity got an overhaul, and now I can't figure out how to change it. I've gone up and down all the account and profile settings and can't seem to find it.

2. Click on your name on the bar at the top of the page...

My Settings > Profile Settings > Member Title (in Profile Information section)

3. #3 brotholomew, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    I tried that too. It's just not there. Here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

Edit: posted wrong image

4. web browser you are using? also have you tried logging out completely and logging back in?

5. Yeah, I tried logging out and in. I'm using Firefox, and I tried a different browser to be sure; still the same thing.

Hmmm...weird...don't know why that's not there...:confused:

Maybe @[member="Lizard King"] can figure it out...

7. It is a feature enabled for Paid Memberships only

Ahh...that explains it...

What happens to all the people who changed it on the old vBulletin software, and now are stuck with something non-standard?

9. thats strange. i havent bought a membership, yet the option to edit my title is still available

Let me check this a bit more detailed , maybe i am remembering something else

11. Maybe it is connected to a number of posts requirement? :smoke:

12. I'm not paid and I changed my member title since the overhaul.

13. Ahh, alright. It's not a huge deal or anything. Was just driving me nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't change it. Thanks.