Got Caught For The Stupidest Reason

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thcmlsd, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Well yeah there is definitely a line that's crossed by too many. Parents who spank their kids when they're young raise good kids, it teaches them good lessons when they are in the wrong. Yeah definitely wouldn't fucking take that from anyone, even my dad. And really who could get that mad at weed, it's proven to be medicinally effective. The government was so irrational that they chose to make every helpful plant in the area illegal. Nobody should ever get that pissed at you for using natural medicine. It's the same damn thing as taking any other supplement, our medicine all derives from plants so who is to say why one of the most helpful plants in the world isn't allowed. And people still hate it even though it is sooooo vastly helpful to cancer patients. America is in such a depressing state right now. No wonder old people say 'back in my dayyyy'.

2. Once you smoke weed you can't smell it. At all. Your room most certainly reeked and using a quarter just makes the smoke come out of the mouth piece unless you cover that too.

3. Really? I've never seen that happen. I mean it would make a lot more sense for the smoke to go out the carb.

4. In my dorm I would cover the carb and bowl and point the mouth into my fan so it blew out. But yeah it would go out of the carb first.

5. Damn he slapped you like a bitch I'd peace up out of there if I were you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My friend and I smoked a few bowls outta his bong on the country roads, and got pretty high, and we headed to town to pick up his older brother and one of his friends to smoke, because they also had some weed.
    We get to a place where everyone parks and hangs out, and my friends brother and his friend get in, with a 2 foot bong. It's dark outside so we decide we are going to go smoke on a country road again. We just took off down the main road in our town, and bang. There was the town cop behind us with his lights on. He pulls us over because my friend was so high, he forgot to turn his headlights back on.
    The cop makes him get out of the car and talks to him by the police car. The cop comes back and says that he was told there has been marijuana smoked and there is some in the vehicle still. He gets us out, pats us down, and makes us stand in front of the car why he searches for it. He ended up finding my friend's bong, his brother's bong, my grinder, and about 5 grams of Headband, which was also mine.
    He appreciated that we were honest with him, so he let us off the hook, but made my friend (the one driving) call his parents to come pick him up and drive the car home. Scariest moment of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Shit.. You.can smoke in my house if I can hit it

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. not trying to sound like a know it all but you guys should've blunt cruised so then nothing gets confiscated 

9. #50 Jet-Life, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    Damn I guess u learned ur lesson, no more sparking it when daddy's home. Na but seriously how old r u that's kinda fucked up if he smacked u

10. $600 and 3 months later youll start 6 months probation. I just finished 4 months.. Goodluck

11. Why didn't you just go outside ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. lol... LOL... oh man... you guys...

OP massively underestimated weed smoke smell, and was careless w/ the phone... but that slapping/choking shit is not cool. You should respect your parents' home, minimum... but slapping and choking over some weed is just uncalled for. Hey, at least you didn't get raided and murdered in the middle of the night/morning by some cops!

And then there's this guy up here w/ multiple bongs in a car w/ headlights off...

oh man...

I really hope you guys learned your lessons, and will be more careful in the future. I don't like seeing bad things happen to relatively innocent people. Far worse things could happen if you don't CYA ("cover your ass").

13. Well damn bruv

14. not to mention if u cant smell it doesn't mean it wont smell, plus red eyes, you wouldn't be acting as normal as usual etc. OP, your dad probably knew about your pot use and has confronted you on it before?
    Lying to him about it when all the facts are there, would enrage me as well.

Still no need to assault you

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app